CPNET 2022 also known as Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test is performed via Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences. The mixed Paramedical and Nursing entrance test is a nation-stage front take a look at carried out as soon as in a yr. Through this exam, applicants can get admission into Nursing, Pharmacy, and Paramedical guides. Candidates may additionally test the eligibility before filling the CNPET Application form. In the under article, a candidate can locate all of the information regarding UPUMS CPNET 2022 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and so forth.
CPNET 2022 Application Form
Application paperwork have to be finished on line. The eligibility criteria ought to be verified and all instructions need to be study cautiously before finishing the utility shape. Registration expenses may be paid online or offline. The hyperlink to the application form may also be uploaded here as quickly as it is formally available. The dates, the utility process, and other critical info concerning the CPNET 2022 application shape are distinct underneath.
CPNET 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
After filling the utility form, applicants will get the admit card via the professional internet site. Download the admit card by the use of login ID and password. It is also important to carry the admit card along whilst getting into the examination corridor. The candidate isn’t accredited to seem for an examination without an admit card which is also known as a hall price ticket. Admit card presents data which include Examination date/time/deal with and so on. Also, make certain to check all the details in the admit card for fending off any headaches later.
CPNET 2022 Exam Date & Centre
The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences takes responsibility to commence the doorway exam of CPNET (Combined Paramedical, Pharmacy, and Nursing Entrance Test). Candidates can follow the usage of online mode through the reliable website. Those who’re interested by admission in paramedical, pharmacy, and nursing guides want to seem for the entrance examination.
It could be obligatory for candidates to wait the doorway test and if now not appear inside the entrance take a look at then will not be applicable for different rounds. CPNET 2022 is a country-level examination commenced by way of the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS). It is recommended to gather complete facts like eligibility criteria, utility rate, the utility procedure, admit card, and so on for in addition ease.
|Online application form available||June|
|Deadline to submit the application form||June|
|The released date of admit card||July|
|CPNET 2022 Exam Date||July|
CPNET 2022 Eligibility Criteriafor Application Form :
- Candidates must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 17 Years as of December 31, 2022.
- The upper age limit for the GNM course should not be above 35 Years of age till December 31, 2022, of the year of admission. Most importantly, for the ANM course, the age of the female applicants’ should not be above 30 years till December 2022 of the year of admission.
- Applicant must have successfully completed Class XII from a recognized board.
How to Download CPNET 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates are suggested to seek the application form using the official website.
- Check the exam name “CPNET”.
- Candidates will then register themselves and they will also see the option ‘Sign In New Registration’. Click the option and fill in all the details such as name, email and contact number.
- After this, One Time Password (OTP) will appear on the registered mobile number and candidates need to enter OTP and after this, a username and password will be sent on the candidate’s email and mobile number. Candidates are suggested to keep the details safely as this will be required during the time of the CPNET answer key.
- Again login by using the username and password. Complete the application form by entering all the personal and educational details.
- Next, candidates will upload the documents. Upload the photograph, signature and certificate in the prescribed size only.
- After submitting the documents, pay the application fee. The application fee is mandatory to pay.
- It is suggested to download the final confirmation form and keep its copy for further use.