WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has recently published employment notification to filling up 2069 vacant posts of Pharmacist & Medical Officer under Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) of RCH, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal and General Duty Medical Officer in Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service (Basic Grade) under Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal. WBHRB invites online applications from Indian Citizens for the following positions which are mentioned below. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for West Bengal Health Department Vacancy 2018 by online method through the official website i.e. www.wbhrb.in before closing date (21st April 2018). Within this article we are describing all required information regarding to West Bengal Health Department Jobs like as education qualification, age limit, Pay Scale, selection process, how to apply & employment rules are specified below….
WBHRB Recruitment 2018 & West Bengal Health Dept. Vacancy Details @ wbhrb.in :
- Name of the Board : West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
- Name of the Department : Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal.
- Total No. of Vacant Posts : 2069 Posts.
- Types of Job : Medical Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online/Offline.
- Official Website : www.wbhrb.in
- Job Location : West Bengal.
Summary of West Bengal Health Department Vacancy 2018 :
|Name of Offered Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)||Closing Date|
|Pharmacist||512||Rs. 16,860/- Per Month||21.04.2018|
|Medical Officer (Ayush)||459||Rs. 25/000 /- Per Month|
|General Duty Medical Office||1098||Rs. 15600 – 42000/- + GP Rs. 5400/-||10.04.2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Latest WBHRB Recruitment :
Educational Qualifications for WB Health Dept. Jobs :
- For Pharmacist : The applicants should have two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) from any institute approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCU)/AICTE.
- For Medical Officer : The candidate should have BHMS / BAMS / BUMS Degree from any Institute recognized by respective Council of that Stream.
- For General Duty Medical Officer : Medical qualifications included in the 1st or 2nd Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any other State Medical Council.
Age Limit for WB Health Dept. Jobs :
|Name of the Post||Min & Max Age Limitations|
|Pharmacist||18 – 40 Years (As on 01.04.2018)|
|Medical Officer (Ayush)||Max. 40 Years (As on 01.04.2018)|
|General Duty Medical Office (GDMO)||Max. 36 Years (As on 01.01.2018)|
Nationality : Indian.
Selection Process for West Bengal Health Department Jobs :
In this WBHRB Recruitment process the selection of the applicants will be based on Merit list and Interview.
Application Fee : Applicants have to Pay fee of Examination through Debit/credit card or Net-Banking or challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) or Computerized Post Office Pay-in-Slip and through Govt. Receipt Portal System (GRPS).
|Name of the Post||Gen/OBC||SC/ST/PwD & Female|
|Pharmacist||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
|Medical Officer (Ayush)|
|General Duty Medical Office (GDMO)||Rs. 210/-||No Fee|
How to Apply for West Bengal Health Department Vacancy 2018 :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online against to WBHRB Recruitment 2018 go through the website i.e. www.wbhrb.in from 10.04.2018 to 21.04.2018 afterward Online Apply Link will be disabled.
Important Dates for WBHRB Recruitment @ wbhrb.in :
- Starting Date for Compliance of Online Application Form : 10 April 2018.
- Closing Date for Compliance of Online Application Form: 21 April 2018.
Important Link for WBHRB Vacancy 2018 :
|Detailed Advt. Notice for Pharmacist Post||Click Here||Apply Online|
|Detailed Advt. Notice for Medical Officer Post||Click Here|
|Detailed Advt. Notice for GDMO Post||Click Here||Apply Online|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming West Bengal Health Dept. Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
Conclusion : To get more information related to WBHRB Recruitment 2018, Kindly visit official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (www.wbhrb.in) or West Bengal Health Dept. (www.wbhealth.gov.in) before apply to West Bengal Health Department Jobs. Get in tough with Divya Jobs Alert and keep update yourself about to the WBHRB Vacancy or Upcoming West Bengal Health Department Vacancy 2018-19 and other Govt Medical Jobs.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications