UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission has issued a public job notification to recruit 16 vacant posts of Legal Officer, Public Prosecutor & various posts. UPSC invites online applications from qualified and knowledgeable applicants for the position of Translator, Legal Officer, Public Prosecutor, Stores and Senior Lecturer vacancies in different Department such as Ministry of Defence, Ministry of External Affairs, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Mines & Ministry of Textiles. Fascinated applicants may apply against to UPSC Vacancy 2018 by online mode before closing date (29 March 2018) go through the website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in. Here applicants find some vital information regarding to UPSC Jobs 2018 like as Education Qualification, eligibility conditions, how to apply, Important dates & other recruitment rules are given below…
About UPSC : The Union Public Service Commission (संघ लोक सेवा आयोग) is a central agency of India. UPSC Recruitment Board is authorized to perform multiple examinations like Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Indian Economic Service examination, Combined Defense Services Examination, National Defense Academy Examination, Combined Geo scientist and Geologist Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Statistical Service examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) examination.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 & Jobs Details @ upsc.gov.in :
- Name of the Department : The Union Public Service Commission.
- Name of the Post : Various Posts.
- Total Number of Vacant Posts : 16 Job Openings.
- Types of Job : Govt Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in
Post Wise UPSC Vacancy 2018 Details :
|Name of the Post||No. of Openings||Pay Scale (Salary)
|Translator||02 Post||Level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Legal Officer (Grade-II)||05 Posts||Rs. 67700-208700/- (Per Month)|
|Public Prosecutor||04 Posts||Rs. 56100-177500/- (Per Month)|
|Stores Officer||04 Posts||Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Senior Lecturer||01 Posts||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 5,400/-|
Eligible Criteria for Latest UPSC Recruitment :
Educational Qualification of UPSC Jobs :
- For Translator : Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (BURMESE) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University.
- For Legal Officer : Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organizations from a recognized University.
- For Public Prosecutor : Degree in Law from a recognized University having Basic knowledge of word processing on computer and internet..
- For Stores Officer : Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. OR Degree in Science with two years experience in Materials Management.
- For Lecturer : Degree in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit for UPSC Jobs : Applicant’s Lower & Higher age limit should be between 35 to 40 years for above specified UPSC vacancy 2018 as on 01 March 2018 .
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates – 3 years.
- For SC/ST Candidates – 5 years.
- For PH Candidates – 10 years.
Job Location: All India.
Selection Process of UPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Selection of the involved candidates will be based on Recruitment Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are necessary to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- fee either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women class candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Vacancy 2018 :
Interested and Qualified Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 29 March 2018 till 23.59 hrs afterward Online Apply link will be disabled.
Important Dates to UPSC Recruitment 2018 :
- Closing date of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) : 29 March 2018.
- The Last date for printing of completely submitted online application : 30 March 2018.
Important Links for UPSC Jobs 2018 :
|Detailed Official Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming UPSC Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
Conclusion : For more information about to UPSC Recruitment 2018, Kindly visit official website of The Union Public Service Commission and read carefully employment notification before applying. Stay tuned with DivyaJobs.in and get Latest Government Jobs notification with latest updates of Upcoming UPSC Vacancy 2018-19. All Guys are advised to share this job opportunity to your friends on What’sApp, Facebook, Twitter & other Social Network website.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications