UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission has issued a public jobs notification for UPSC Bharti 2018 to recruiting up 21 vacant posts of Three (3) Lecturers (Arabic, Burmese, Russian) in School of Foreign Languages (SFL), New Delhi, Ministry of Defence, Seventeen (17) Drugs Inspector (Medical Devices), Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and One (1) Lecturer (Automobile Engineering), Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi. UPSC invites online applications from qualified and knowledgeable applicants for the position of Lecturer and Drugs Inspector vacancies in various Department. Fascinated applicants may apply against to UPSC Vacancy 2018 by online mode before closing date (13 September 2018) go through the website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in. Here applicants find some vital information regarding to UPSC Jobs 2018 like as Education Qualification, eligibility conditions, how to apply, Important dates & other recruitment rules are given below…
About UPSC : The Union Public Service Commission (संघ लोक सेवा आयोग) is a central agency of India. UPSC Recruitment Board is authorized to perform multiple examinations like Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Indian Economic Service examination, Combined Defense Services Examination, National Defense Academy Examination, Combined Geo scientist and Geologist Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Statistical Service examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) examination.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 & Jobs Details @ upsc.gov.in :
- Name of the Department : The Union Public Service Commission.
- Advt. No. : 16/2018.
- Name of the Post : Lecturer & Drugs Inspector.
- Total Number of Vacant Posts : 21 Job Openings.
- Types of Job : Govt Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in
- Job Location : Delhi.
Post Wise UPSC Vacancy 2018 Details :
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale (Salary)
|Lecturer (Arabic)||01 Post||Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Lecturer (Burmese)||01 Post|
|Lecturer (Russian)||01 Post|
|Drugs Inspector (Medical Devices)||17 Posts||Level-8 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Lecturer (Civil Engineering)
||01 Post||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + AGP Rs. 5,400/- (B.E./B.Tech) & Rs. 15,600-39,100/- AGP Rs. 6000-/- (M.Tech)
Eligible Criteria for Latest UPSC Bharti 2018 :
Educational Qualification of UPSC Jobs :
- For Lecturer (Arabic, Burmese, Russian) : Candidate should have Master’s degree in Arabic/Burmese/Russian language with at least One year experience in teaching.
- For Drugs Inspector : Aspirant must have Master’s Degree in Technology/ Engineering in Bio medical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Bio Technology / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering / Polymer Engineering.
- For Lecturer (Automobile Engineering) : Candidate must have 1st class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology / Automobile Engineering or equivalent Qualifications. OR Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology, First class or equivalent.
Age Limit for UPSC Jobs : Applicant’s Upper age limit is 30, 35 and 38 years for above specified UPSC vacancy 2018 as on 01 July 2018 .
Age Relaxation (In Upper Age Limit ) :
- For OBC Candidates – 3 years.
- For SC/ST Candidates – 5 years.
- For PH Candidates – 10 years.
Selection Process of UPSC Jobs 2018 :
In this UPSC Recruitment Process the selection of the involved candidates will be based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
UPSC Recruitment Application Fee : The candidates are necessary to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- fee either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women class candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Vacancy 2018 :
Interested and Qualified Candidates may apply online in UPSC Bharti 2018 go through UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in OR www.upsconline.nic.in from 25 August 2018 to 13 September 2018 afterward Online Apply link will be disabled.
Important Dates to UPSC Recruitment 2018 :
- Satarting Date for Receipt of Online Application : 25.08.2018.
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Fee : 13.09.2018.
Important Links for UPSC Jobs 2018 :
|Detailed Official Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming UPSC Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
Conclusion : For more information about to UPSC Recruitment 2018, Kindly visit official website of The Union Public Service Commission and read carefully employment notification before applying in UPSC Bharti 2018. Stay tuned with DivyaJobs.in and get Latest Government Jobs notification with latest updates of Upcoming UPSC Vacancy 2018-19. All Guys are advised to share this job opportunity to your friends on What’sApp, Facebook, Twitter & other Social Network website.
Recommended Govt. Jobs For You :-