Upcoming Railway Bharti 2019-20 – Indian Railway is the India’s biggest and credible organizations there are working lots of Indian Railway employees. Candidate who are looking for Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019-20 golden opportunities in RRB and RRC, then we have awesome news for interested candidate. We forever help such candidates and provide latest railway vacancy 2019 updates for the hard workers and job seekers. RRB will soon announce a various job openings in Indian railways department. If sources are to be believed, then huge vacancies are expected in 2019-20. Every year many applicants apply for different post vacancies in the Indian Railway Recruitment. Every year more than one Lakhs of applicants get jobs into this organization that is purely based on it’s own educational qualification. Official website of Indian Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019 is www.indianrail.gov.in.
Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019-2020 @ www.indianrail.gov.in :-
Dear Job Seeker, Here you can get Upcoming railway vacancy notifications for latest RRB Indian Railway recruitment, upcoming railway group d vacancy and RRB Indian Railway Jobs 2019 in India, online application form, railway Rojgar Samachar jobs alert, exam result, RRB vacancies 2019, RRC Indian Railway recruitment announcement etc. Apply for Latest Indian Railway Recruitment 2018. Keep in touch with our India’s leading Govt Jobs Portal (wwwDivyaJobs.in) provided entire information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection processes etc. Subscribe to Divya Jobs Alert and get interrupted Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019-20 and RRB, RRC recruitment notifications and free jobs alert on your email.
Indian Railway deploys the job permanency, the high paychecks, allowances and a handsome amount of pension make the job lucrative to the employee. These facilities offer a driving force to aspirants to find upcoming railway jobs 2019-20. Else, there are various kinds of recruitment go every year like train ticket examiners, account clerks, commercial clerks, mechanical engineers and lineman. As the railway sector is full of amenities, you can search for railway jobs according to your educational qualification. Else, any job in the Railway sector is best.
Indian Railway Vacancy Latest News & RRB Recruitment Updates :
Upcoming Railway Jobs Latest News Dated on 08 February 2019 : Chairman of Railway Board, V.K. Yadav has said that 1.03 Lakh Vacancies will be coming soon in Indian Railways. Recruitment Process will be commence from this February 2019 also. For more details see full news through the Image given below…
Upcoming Railway Vacancy Latest News Dated 24 January 2019 : अच्छी खबर !!! There is a good news for those who want to looking for Upcoming Indian Railway Bharti 2019-20. The central government is going to make a recruitment to 4 Lakh Railway Staff (400000 Railway Vacancies ) in the Election Manifesto. Railway Minister, Piyush Goyal claims that by 2021, the recruitment process will complete.. Get full detailed info of Upcoming Railway Jobs through this given image below…..
Latest Railway Vacancy 2019 & Recruitment Notifications –
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment : 1785 ACT Apprentice Vacancy. Closing Date 22 Nov 2018.
- KRCL Recruitment : 28 Senior Section Engineer Vacancy. Closing Date 19 October 2018.
- Eastern Railway Recruitment : 2907 ACT Apprentices Vacancy. Closing Date 14 November 2018.
- RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 : 62907 Group-D Jobs. Last Date 12 March 2018.
- RRB Recruitment 2018 : 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians Jobs. Last Date 05 March 2018.
- RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018 : 4000 TC & Guard Vacancy News.
- Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2018 : 386 vacancies. Closing date 27 March 2018.
- DMRC Recruitment 2018 : 1896 vacancies, closing date 12 March 2018.
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 : 03 vacant posts, Deadline 17 Mar 2018.
- MMRCL Recruitment : 02 General Manager Vacancy. Last Date 22 March 2018.
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 : 1898 Act Apprentices Vacancy. Last Date 28 Feb 2018.
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 : 737 Act Apprentices Vacancy, Last date 23.02.2018
- BMRC Recruitment – 36 Deputy Chief Engineer & Executive Engineer Vacancy. Apply Before 17 Feb 2018.
- Northern Railway Recruitment: 3162 Act Apprentices vacancy. Last Date 27 January 2018.
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment : 1785 Act Apprentices vacancy. Last date 02-Jan-18.
- South East Central Railways Recruitment : 313 Act Apprentices vacancy. Last Date 27 Dec 2017.
- Central Railway Recruitment : 2196 Apprentices Vacancies. Last date 30 Nov 2017.
- North Western Railway Recruitment : 1164 Act Apprentice Vacancies. Last date 29 Nov 2017.
- NCR Recruitment : 446 Act Apprentice Vacancies. Last date 30 Nov 2017.
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment : 07 Sr. Deputy General Manager & Deputy General Manager Vacancy Last Date 10 Nov 2017.
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment: 21 Sports Quota Vacancy. Last date 13 November 17.
- Western Railway Recruitment : 55 Apprentice Vacancies. Last Date 23 Oct 2017
- Eastern Railway Recruitment : 21 Sports Quota Vacancy. Last date 23-Oct-17.
- UKMRC Recruitment : 07 Office Asstt. Vacancy. Last Date 07 Oct 2017.
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited: 10 Junior Engineer Vacancy. Apply Online 23 August 2017.
- MRL (Kochi Metro): Deputy General Manager. Apply before 05 July 2017.
- NMRCL (Nagpur Metro): JGM Vacancy. Apply before 21 June 2017.
- West Central Railway: 03 House Surgeon. Walk-in-Interview 16 June 2017.
- East Coast Railway Recruitment: 588 Apprentice Vacancy. Deadline 17 June 2017.
- JMRC Recruitment
- South Western Railway Recruitment
- CRIS Recruitment
Get Complete Details of RRB, RRC Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019-20 :
- Name of the Organization: Indian Railways.
- Number of Posts: 4 Lakh (RRB, RRC Vacancies).
- Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Performer Board: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
- RRB Website: http://www.rrcb.gov.in/
- Process of Registration: Online mode only.
Category of Railway Jobs : Group-Wise Indian Railway Jobs 2019 :
First of all we would know that the Recruitment department of RRB and RRC categorize in group A, B, C & D for the gazette and Non-gazette job openings. Underneath we have described all the groups post wise. So all you guys make sure apply according to eligibility criteria that which post comes in which group and you may apply for the exactly post.
Group “A” Railway Category Job Posts:
The Group A railway jobs carried out by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
- Indian Railway Traffic Services – (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service – (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personal Service – (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers – (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers – (IRSEE)
- Indian Railway Protection Force – (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers – (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services – (IRSS)
- Engineering Service Examination – (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice – (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineer – (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services – (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
Group “B” Railway Category Job Posts:
- Section Officers
- Junior Engineers
- Depot Material Superintendent
Group “C” Railway Category Job Posts:
Group C Indian railway job staffing is also detained by RRB but in this group the vacancies comes with technical and Non- technical job posts. Observe below more detailed group c railway jobs.
- Assistant Station Master
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Goods Guard
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Senior Time Keeper
- Ticket collector
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Traffic Assistant
Group “D” Railway Category Job Posts:
The Group D in Indian Railway recruitment is also held by RRC. There are all posts like Gunman, Trackman, Safai Karamchari , Peon & Tracker jobs come in upcoming railway group d vacancy or other upcoming railway jobs.
Exam Patterns in Indian Railway Department :
The largest commercial employment board of the country has somehow different patterns for its examination. The sections it covers in the exams are “General Science, Mathematical Aptitude, General Studies and English”. Apart from this, there are some other examinations like Narco test, Interview etc.
Candidates preparing for railway exams must follow a detailed syllabus of above section. Apart from this, they must study for above subjects with a referral guide and do the practice as much they can.
Eligibility in Railway Recruitment | Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019-20 :
Eligibility for exams varies according to the grade of the test. Candidates need to go through all details regarding the eligibility criteria so that they can understand whether they are able to fill the form or not. Well, basic educational qualification is a candidate should be 12th pass or have a degree from a reputed university.
Railway Jobs Selection Process :-
- Indian Railways job selection procedure is no different from the other government jobs.
- First candidates need to appear for the written exam which is of objective type.
- The subjects of this written exam will be General Awareness, English, Mathematics and Reasoning.
- This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.
- However in high rank post written exams might not be there as the candidates applying for the post are less.
- Next round can be of group discussion/ physical endurance test/personal interview. It depends on the post which you are applying for.
- Final round is of medical examination which is pretty standard in upcoming railway jobs. Candidates have to make sure he is fit for the post before applying for it.
List of Indian Railway Recruitment Zones :-
The primary Indian railway root is laid b/w Mumbai and Thane in the year 1853. The journey took one hour and fifteen minutes. At the time of independence it has total 42 rail systems. But in 1951 year it is nationalized as a single unit. There are total number of 16 zones and 71 divisions in Indian railways. Applicants who are seeking for the upcoming railway jobs 2019-2020 can get in touch DivyaJobs.in, as we will circulate all the Indian railways recruitment 2019.
|Sr. No.||Name of Indian Railway Zone||Name of Location|
|1-||Central Railway (CR)||Mumbai|
|2-||South Central Railway (SCR)||Secunderabad|
|3-||North Central Railway (NCR)||Allahabad|
|4-||East Coast Railway (ECoR)||Bhubaneswar|
|5-||South East Central Railway (SECR)||Bilaspur|
|6-||Southern Railway (SR)||Chennai|
|7-||Northern Railway (NR)||Delhi|
|8-||North Eastern Railway (NER)||Gorakhpur|
|9-||Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)||Guwahati|
|10-||East Central Railway (ECR)||Hajipur|
|11-||South Western Railway (SWR)||Hubbballi|
|12-||West Central Railway (WCR)||Jabalpur|
|13-||North Western Railway (NWR)||Jaipur|
|14-||Eastern Railway (ER)||Kolkata|
|15.||South Eastern Railway (SER)||Kolkata|
|16.||Western Railway (WR)||Mumbai|
List of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) with Official Website :
Railway Recruitment boards have 21 RRB’s available and they are situated in different location of India. Candidates are recommended to go all the way through this page to recognize All RRBs in India and vacancies offered by Railway Recruitment 2018. Indian Railway body is categories in four groups i.e. Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D. There are whole 21 Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) in Indian Railways rendering a bright career for bright job seeker and update recruitment notification many times in a year.
|RRB’s Name||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
How to Search Indian Railway Sector Jobs?
With the invention of the World Wide Web or the internet, the job searches have become easier in comparison to earlier days. There are various job postings sites available on the web which notifies candidates with the latest railway vacancy to offer through day and night. But, every site would not be trustworthy, so better to type some keywords in Google and get the list of top ten job posting sites showing in the result page. Pick one of them to find reliable information about a particular railway vacancy. Else, you can do a little bit effort by making intricate research and collecting some information regarding a website from your friends as well.
Conclusion – Within this Article, you come to know about the upcoming railway Jobs, RRB Group D vacancy, Railways exams and facilities available at the largest commercial employment sector of the country. Within this webpage, we have discussed all vital things regarding to upcoming railway jobs 2019-20 and Latest Railway Bharti 2019.
Recommended Career Opportunities For You :-