TNPL Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) has issued a recruitment notification regarding to filling up 02 vacant posts of Medical Officer for its Multilayer Double Coated Board Plant (Unit-II) in Manapparai Taluk, Trichy District, Tamil Nadu. TNPL invites applications from MBBS Degree holder for the post of Medical Officer (MO). Interested candidates may apply against to TNPL Medical Officer Vacancy before closing date (18 July 2018). Here we are describing all required things related to TNPL Vacancy 2018 like as education qualification, age limit, experience, selection process, important dates, how to apply & other recruitment rules are specified below….
About TNPL : Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited is abbreviated form of TNPL. It is a well-known Paper Manufacturing Company with a turnover of over 3000 Crore in a year. The factory is situated at Kagithapuram in the Karur District of Tamil Nadu. The registered office of the company is located in Guindy, Chennai. It was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu to produce newsprint and writing paper using primary raw materials, bagasse and sugarcane residue.
TNPL Recruitment 2018 & Vacancy Details @ tnpl.com :
- Name of the Organization : Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited.
- Advt. No. : DIPR/859/Display/2018
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts.
- Types of Job : Semi Govt. Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Off-Line.
- Official Website : www.tnpl.com
- Job Location : Tamil Nadu.
Summary of TNPL Medical Officer Vacancy 2018 :
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Medical Officer (Junior Officer Grade)||02 Posts||Rs. 13900 – 17100/- Per Month
|Medical Officer (Assistant Officer Grade)||Rs. 15000 – 18800/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Medical Officer Recruitment :
Educational Qualification for TNPL Jobs : Candidates must have M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University.
Experience (As on 01 July 2018) :
- For Junior Officer :- Applicants should have minimum 3 years experience after registration as Medical Graduate. Industrial experience will be preferred.
- For Assistant Officer :- Candidates should have minimum 5 years experience after registration as Medical Graduate. Industrial experience will be preferred.
Age Limit for TNPL Vacancy 2018 :
- For Junior Officer :- Maximum age limit is MBC/DNC-27 years; SCA-30 years as on 01/07/2018.
- For Assistant Officer :- Minimum age limit is 25 years as on 01/07/2018.
Selection Process of TNPL Medical Officer Vacancy :
In this TNPL Recruitment Process the selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test/Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply for MO TNPL Jobs 2018 :
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents & experience Certificates send to the Chief General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, Kaghitapuram, Karur District, Tamil Nadu-639136 on or before 18 July 2018.
Important Dates for TNPL Recruitment 2018 :
- Closing Date for Submission of Application form : 18 July 2018.
Important Links for TNPL Vacancy 2018 :
|Detailed Advertisement Notice Link||Click Here|
|Download Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming TNPL Vacancy 2018-19 Notifications :-
For more details of TNPL Recruitment 2018, applicants have to check official notification and visit TNPL’s official website (www.tnpl.com) also. Stay tuned with Divya Jobs Alert. Our team will provide latest & Upcoming TNPL Vacancy 2018-19 notifications as per official notifications.
Recommended Govt. Jobs For You :-