We are talk about SSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 for Tier 1, 2, 3 & 4. By this article, candidates can get information SSC CGL Strategies. It is helpful for preparation of CGL Candidates. Here, we will talk about subjects, no. of questions, marks, time duration etc. Recelty SSC declared exam for Combined Graduate Level for the post of Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer Post & Junior Statistical Officer Post.
|SSC Recruitment 2017|
|India’s Govt. Jobs|
SSC Conducts the following various exams:
- Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) for posts of Inspector in IT/Central Excise/Dept of post, SI in CBI, Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, UDC, Junior Accountant, UDC etc.
- Sub-Inspector in CPO (BSF,CRPF,CISF, ITBP,SSB).
- Junior Engineers Examination.
- Section Officer (Audit & Commercial).
- Combined Higher Secondary level examination (CHSL).
Tier 1 & 2 take 60 minutes for the online examination.
SSC CGL Exams 2017:
Tier -I Computer Based Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier -II Computer Based Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier -III Descriptive Test (writing of Essay/Precis/Letter /Application Writing)
Tier -IV Data Entry Skill Test(DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test(CPT) (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
SSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern Tier-1 2017:
General Intelligence and Reasoning (25 question for 50 Marks):
- General Mental Ability; Alphabet Test, Analogy, Arithmetic Reasoning, Blood Relation, Classification, Coding decoding, Distance direction test, Matrix, Logical venn diagram & Missing Number.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning; Paper cutting & folding, Embedded figures, Figure formation & Analysis, Series, Cube & Dice, Mirror Image, Water Image, Pattern Completion & Counting of figures.
English Language (25 question for 50 Marks):
- Grammar; Fill in the blanks, Error Spotting.
- Vocabulary; One word substitution, Idioms & Phrases, Spelling Errors & Antonym/Synonym.
- Reading Comprehension; Passage.
Quantitative Aptitude (Q.A.) (25 question for 50 Marks):
- Arithmetic; Average, Boat & Stream, CI & SI, LCM & HCF, Mixture & Alligation, Partnership, Percentages, Pipes & Cistern, Problem on Ages, Profit loss & Discount, Ration Proportion, Speed time and work & Time work & wages.
- Advance Maths; Geometry, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, Trigonometry, Degree and Radian Measures, Histogra, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon & Bar diagram & Pie chart.
General Awareness (G.A. Syllabus)(25 question for 50 Marks):
- Current Affairs; International Affairs, National Affairs.
- Economy & Finance; Economics & Features of Indian Economy.
- Geography; Geography of India, World Geography & Pysical Geography.
- History; History of India & World History.
- Indian Polity & Constitution
- Science & Technology; Biology, Chemistry, Computer, Discoveries & Inventions, Other Information,Physics,Space & Defence in India.
- Static GK; Honours & Awards, Important Dates, Miscellaneous, National & International Organizations, Other Information, Sports, Art & Culture & Books & Authors.
SSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern Tier-2 2017:
SSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern Tier-3 2017:
SSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern Tier-4 2017:
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications