SBI PO Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India has recently published Recruitment Advertisement Notice regarding to 2000 Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancy. SBI invites online applications from eligible and skilled Indian Citizens for the engagement of Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. SBI has great opportunity to the self-motivated candidates who are preparing for SBI PO 2018 Examination. Interested applicants may apply for SBI PO Jobs go to the Official website of SBI is www.sbi.co.in before closing date (13 May 2018). Within this article we are describing all required details of SBI PO Vacancy 2018 like as Education Qualification, Age Limit, Recruitment Process, Important Dates, How to Apply & other Recruitment Rules are given below….
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 & Vacancy Details @ www.sbi.co.in :
- Name of the Bank : State Bank of India (SBI).
- Advertisement No. : CRPD/ PO/ 2018-19/ 01.
- Name of the Post : Probationary Officers (PO).
- Number of Vacancy : 2000 Posts.
- Types of Job : Bank Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Summary of SBI PO Vacancy 2018 :
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Probationary Officers (POs)||2000||Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month|
Category Wise SBI Probationary Officers Vacancy 2018 :
|Sr. No.||Category Name||No. of Vacancy|
|1-||General (GEN)||1010 Posts|
|2-||Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|3-||Scheduled Caste (SC)
|4-|| Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment :
Education Qualification for SBI PO Jobs : Applicants must have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Those candidates are in Final year/ Semester of their Graduation they can also apply.
Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 30 Years as on 01.04.2018.
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 Years.
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates : 03 Years.
- For PWD Candidates : 10 Yrs. – GEN, 13 Yrs. – OBC, 15 Yrs.- SC/ST.
Nationality : Indian.
Job Location : All India.
Selection Process for SBI Probationary Officers Jobs :
In this SBI PO Recruitment Process the assortment of the qualified will be purely based on online mode Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercises & Interview.
Application Fee & Intimation Charges : Applicants have to Pay Examination fee & Intimation charge through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking as following :
|Category Name||Total Fees|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General, OBC||Rs. 600/- (App. Fees including Intimation Charges)|
How to Apply For SBI PO Vacancy 2018 :
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for this SBI PO Post Online mode go through the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in from 21st April 2018 to 13th May 2018.
Important Dates/Events for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 :
- Starting Date for Submission of SBI PO Online Application : 21 April 2018.
- Closing Date for Submission of SBI PO Online Application : 13 May 2018.
- Last Date for Fee Payment of Online Application : 13 May 2018.
- Date of On-Line Preliminary Examination : 1st to 8th July 2018.
- Date of the Main Examination : 04 August 2018.
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview : 24 Sep to 12 Oct 2018
- Date of Final Result Declaration : 01 Nov 2018.
Vital Links for SBI PO Vacancy 2018 :
|Detailed Advertisement Notice Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Online Login Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming SBI PO Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
To get more information regarding to the SBI PO Recruitment 2018, kindly visit official website of State Bank of India (SBI) i.e. www.sbi.co.in and check out employment notice before apply to the SBI PO Jobs. Stay and connected with us Divyajobs.in and Can Bookmark (Divya Jobs Alert) for regular Updates Regarding the Upcoming SBI PO Vacancy 2018-19, SBI Recruitment & Other Related Information.