Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) is decided to declare job recruitment. RRCAT Recruitment 2017 invites application for the post of 47 Stipendiary Trainee. RRCAT Recruitment 2017; Interested candidates may apply online before 31 May 2017. For more detail like Qualification, eligibility conditions, how to apply etc rules are given below…
RRCAT Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
- Post Name: Stipendiary Trainee Category-I.
- No. of Vacancy: 23 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300/- (Per Month).
- Post Name: Stipendiary Trainee Category-II.
- No. of Vacancy: 24 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 6200/- (Per Month).
Discipline wise RRCAT Posts:
- Physics : 07 Posts.
- Mechanical : 06 Posts.
- Electrical : 02 Posts.
- Electronics and Instrumentation : 08 Posts.
- Electronics : 04 Posts.
- Fitter : 10 Posts.
- Machinist : 04 Posts.
- Welder : 01 Post.
- Turner : 02 Posts.
- Laboratory : 03 Posts.
|Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017 for All States of India|
Educational Qualification RRCAT Recruitment 2017:
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category-I Posts: Candidates should be completed B.Sc. with a minimum 60% marks (Physics as principal and Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Computer Science as subsidiary subjects) or Diploma/ Licentiate in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC) with a minimum 60% marks.
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category-II Posts: Candidates should be completed SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Electronics/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Welder/ Turner or HSC (10+2) in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit of the participated caniddates is 19 to 24 years for Stipendiary Trainee Category-I and 18 to 22 years for Stipendiary Trainee Category-II as on 31 May 2017.
- 05 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Job Location: Indore (Madhya Pradesh).
Selection Process: Selection of the participated candidates will be based on Written test / Trade test / Skill test / Interview.
Application Fee: No application fee.
How to Apply RRCAT Vacancy 2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rrcat.gov.in on or before 31 May 2017.
Important Dates RRCAT Vacancy:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31 May 2017.
Important Links RRCAT Jobs:
Details Advertisement Link:
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications