Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Department of Sanskrit Education, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur has been published Job notification for the recruitment of 571 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy for Mathematics, Science & English (6th to 8th Class). Interested & Eligible applicants may apply online against to Raj Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018 go through the official website www.rajsanskrit.nic.in from 05-02-2018 to 23-03-2018. Other Recruitment element of Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2018 like as age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply & other employment rules are mentioned below…
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018 & Job Details :
- Name of the Department : Department of Sanskrit Education, Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Total No. of Vacancy : 571 Posts.
- Name of the Post : 3rd Grade Teacher Level-2 (Class 6 to 8).
- Types of Job : Teaching Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.rajsanskrit.nic.in
The details of the Raj 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy posts are as follows :
|Sr. No.||Name of Field||Mathematics||Science||English|
|1.||Scheduled Area (TSP)||26 Posts||25 Posts||16 Posts|
|2.||(Non Scheduled Area) Non-TSP||236 Posts||193 Posts||75 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Raj Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment :
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Jobs :
For 3rd Grade Teacher Post : Senior Secondary/ its equivalent with at least 50% Marks and 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education (Special Education). The Applicants must have passed Graduation or Its Equivalent with Mathematics as an optional Subjects.
Age Limit: Applicants should be minimum and maximum 18 to 35 years old as on 01-07-2018.
Age Relaxation: 5 years of age relief is acceptable for SC, ST, BC male candidates & General category & EBC candidates of Female as per government rules.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Raj 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy Selection Process :
Candidates, who are going to apply for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018 will be selected on the basis of Merit followed by RTET/ REET marks.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General category and BC category (Creamy layer) have to pay Rs. 100/- & BC category (Non Creamy layer) candidates of Rajasthan have to pay Rs. 70/- And Rs. 60/- for SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan.
How to Apply Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy ?
Eligible applicants can apply online against to Raj Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018 go through the official website of Rajasthan Department of Sanskrit Education i.e. www.rajsanskrit.nic.in from 05 Feb 2018 to 23 March 2018. Follow the instructions given below to apply online.
- Firstly open to website www.rajsanskrit.nic.in on Browser.
- Just Click on “Raj 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018″.
- Once more click on “Click here for Apply”.
- Register yourself & fill the all details carefully.
- After that upload the file including image of photo, signature in prescribed manner.
- After finishing point applicant should click on preview button and lock. By Clicking Once on Lock there are no changes possible.
- After submission of online application take a hard copy application form for further need.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment :
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 05-02-2018.
- Closing Date for Online Registration and Payment of Application Fee: 23-03-2018.
Important Link for Raj 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment :
|Detailed Advt. Notice Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming Raj Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
Conclusion :- To get more information related to Raj 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018, kindly visit official website of Rajasthan Department of Sanskrit Education i.e. www.rajsanskrit.nic.in before apply to the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2018. If you like this Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification or find useful information then Kindly share on Facebook and WhatsApp with your friends. Give pleasure to keep in touch with us and visit divyaJobs.in regularly to get Latest Government Jobs information such as admit card, Syllabus, exam date, results & weekly Rojgar Samachar etc.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications