PSPCL Recruitment 2019 – Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has proclaimed a new recruitment notification for filling up 1798 vacant post of LDC, JE, Steno Typist and various vacancies. PSPCL invites online applications from young & dynamic aspirants with brilliant academic record for the following through direct recruitment. The numbers of posts are tentative and may increase/decrease as per actual requirement of the organization. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this PSPCL Bharti 2019 through the PSPCL’s website (www.pspcl.in) before closing date (01 October 2019). Apart from this, applicants can also find all essential details of PSPCL Vacancy 2019 like eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, how to apply and other recruitment rules are provided below.
PSPCL Recruitment 2019 & Jobs Details @ wwwpspcl.in :
- Name of the Organization : Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL).
- Advt. No. : CRA-294/19.
- No. of Vacancies : 1798 (Tentative) Posts.
- Name of the Post : LDC, JE & Various Posts.
- Type of Job : Punjab State Govt Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Date of Application : 05 Sep to 01 Oct 2019.
- Official Website : www.pspcl.in
- Job Location : Punjab.
Punjab State Power Corporation Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No. of Seats||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1000||Rs. 6400 – 20200/- + GP Rs. 3400|
|Junior Engineer/Electrical||500||Rs. 10900 – 34800/- + GP Rs. 5350|
|Divisional Supdt. Accounts||26|
Eligibility Criteria for PSPCL Bharti 2019 :
Educational Qualifications for PSPCL Jobs :
- For LDC Post : The candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution and Computer information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
- For JE Post : Applicant must have full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg./Civil with minimum 60% marks from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. OR Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg./Civil with a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent.
- For more details of education qualification for all other post will be as per Official Advertisement.
Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit should be between 18 to 37 Years as on 01 January 2019.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit : Upper age limit is relaxable as acceptable under rules/instructions of PSPCL/ Punjab Govt. adopted by PSPCL from time to time.
Nationality : Indian.
Selection Process of PSPCL Recruitment 2019 :
In this PSPCL Bharti 2019, the selection of the above mentioned posts will be based on Online Written Test.
Application Fee : All category of aspirants have to pay Examination fee through online payment using Credit/Debit Card and Internet Banking. Category wise Payable Amounts are given below…
|For All Reserved (Gen/OBC) Category||Rs. 1000|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs. 400|
|For PWD Candidates||Rs. 500|
How to Apply for PSPCL Jobs 2019 :
Interested and Qualified candidates may apply online for this PSPCL Bharti 2019 through PSPCL’s website i.e. www.pspcl.in from 05 September to 01 October 2019.
Important Dates of Punjab State Power Corporation Bharti 2019 :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05 September 2019.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 01 October 2019.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee : 04 October 2019.
Important Links for Punjab State Power Corporation Vacancy 2019 :
|Corrigendum Link||Click Here|
|Official Advt Notice Link||Short Notice | Full Notice-1 | Full Notice-2|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming PSPCL Vacancy 2019-20 Updates :
Get in touch with DivyaJobs.in to get all updates regarding to Latest & Upcoming PSPCL Jobs 2019-20 and Others Recruitment Updates.
Instructions : For more details of PSPCL Recruitment 2019, all candidates are advised to check Official Advertisement and keep visiting also the website of PSPCL (www.pspcl.in) for regular updates. Kindly, closely observe the instructions given for the online application process and apply according to the instructions for the post for which you are eligible.
|Recommended Career Opportunities For You :-|