NLC Recruitment 2018 – NLC India Limited has recently issued employment notice for engagement of Industrial Trainee (Finance). Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is going to recruit some eligible candidates for Apprenticeship Trainees. NLC India Ltd. invites online applications from suitable candidates for the position of Industrial Trainees. Interested candidates may apply online for NLC India Vacancy 2018 before closing date i.e. 27 March 2018. Get more details related to NLC India Recruitment 2018 such as Educational Qualification, eligibility conditions, how to apply and other rules of recruitment are given below.
About NLC India Ltd. : NLC India limited formerly known as Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. It is a Navratna profit marketing enterprise that is engaged in mining of lignite and generation of power. It operates works through lignite based thermal power plants. It was established in 1956. The Business Portfolio of the company is as under Lignite Mining, Thermal Power Generation, Solar Energy Generation, Wind Power Generation and Coal Mining.
NLC Recruitment 2018 & Trainee Jobs Details @ nlcindia.com :
- Name of the Corporation : NLC India Limited.
- Name of the Post : Industrial Trainee (Finance).
- Total Number of Vacancy : 50 Posts.
- Pay Scale (Salary) : Rs. 10000/- (Per Month).
- Types of Job : Semi Govt Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.nlcindia.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Latest NLC India Recruitment 2018 :
Educational Qualification for NLC India Jobs 2018 : Candidates must pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
Nationality : Indian.
Age Limit for NLC India Jobs : Minimum age limit of the candidates is 28 years for Industrial Trainee NLC Vacancy as on 01 January 2018.
Job Location : All India.
Selection Process for NLC India Jobs :
In this NLC Recruitment Process the selection of Industrial Trainee Post will be based on the marks scored in Intermediate examination of CA/CMA, as the case may be. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply ONLINE and upload scanned copy of following certificates in NLCIL Online application portal in career page of NLCIL website:-
- SSLC mark sheet for proof of Date of Birth.
- Intermediate Examination Certificate (CA /CMA).
- Mark sheets of intermediate examination (CA/CMA).
- Community Certificate (case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL categories).
- Disability Certificate (case of Person with Disability).
- Discharge Certificate (case of Ex-serviceman)
Application Fee : Application fee is not required for NLC India Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply NLC Vacancy 2018 ?
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online against to NLC Recruitment 2018 go through the official Website i.e. www.nlcindia.com from 07 March 2018 to 27 March 2018. And Take a hard copy (Printout) of complete Application form.
Important Dates to NLC India Recruitment 2018 :
- Starting Date & Time of Online Application Form : 10.00 hours on 07 March 2018.
- Closing Date & Time of Online Application Form : 17.00 hours on 27 March 2018.
Important Links for NLC Vacancy 2018 :
|Detailed Advt. Notice Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming NLC India Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
Conclusion :- To get more information about the NLC Recruitment 2018, kindly log in to the official website of NLC India Limited i.e. www.nlcindia.com before apply to NLC India Vacancy 2018. Keep in touch with us (Divya Jobs Alert) and get all updates of Upcoming NLC Vacancy 2018-19. Subscribe DivyaJobs.in by Press (Ctrl+D) and get non stop Govt. Jobs updates.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications