NHM Punjab CHO Bharti 2019 – National Health Mission (NHM), Punjab has released Admission Notice for Six Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. NHM Punjab invites online applications from suitable individuals who are enthusiastic to serve the community by bringing health care services to the doorsteps of the community to join the 6-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) for the post of Community Health Officer on Contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates may appear online for this NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019 at NHM Punjab’s website i.e. www.nhmpunjab.in before last date (30 May 2019). Apart from this, we are also describing entire essential details of NHM Punjab CHO Jobs 2019 like educational qualifications, age limit, selection method, Application Fees, how to apply, important dates & etc.
NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019 & Jobs Details @ www.nhmpunjab.in :
- Name of the Department : Health & Family Welfare, Punjab.
- Name of the Body : National Health Mission (NHM), Punjab.
- No. of Vacancies : 1000 Posts.
- Category of Article : Medical Jobs.
- Types of Job : State Govt. Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.nhmpunjab.in
- Job Location : Punjab.
NHM Punjab CHO Vacancy 2019 Details :
|Name of the Post||No. of Seats||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Community Health Officers (CHO)||1000||Rs. 5,000/- (Per month)|
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Punjab CHO Bharti 2019 :
Educational Qualification for NHM Punjab CHO Jobs :
- Candidate must possess B.Sc in Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University. Aspirant must be Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council also.
- Applicant must have BAMS from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.
Age Limit for 6-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health : The candidate should be less than 35 years of age, however, less than 40 years for the SC candidates of the State as on 1.05.2019.
Nationality : Aspirant must be citizen of India with Domicile of Punjab State.
Selection Method of NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019 :
In this NHM Punjab CHO Bharti 2019, the selection of the candidate for Six-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health will be purely based on Written Examination.
Examination Fees : All the candidate have to pay as Application Fee of Rs. 590 through Bank Challan of OBC Bank for fee.
How to Apply NHM Punjab CHO Jobs 2019 :
All candidates are required to Apply Online for this Bridge Course Session July 2019 at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences’s website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in OR NHM Punjab’s website i.e. www.nhmpunjab.in from 18th May 2019 to 30 May 2019.
Important Dates for NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019 :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 18 May 2019.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 30 May 2019.
- Date of Written Test : 06 June 2019.
Important Links for NHM Punjab CHO Bharti 2019 :
|Official Advertisement Notice Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming NHM Punjab CHO Vacancy 2019-20 Updates :
To catch more details of NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019, all candidates are advised to check official advertisement (Given Above) and visit also at National Health Mission Punjab’s Website i.e. www.nhmpunjab.in before filling up Online Application. Stay tuned with DivyaJobs.in to get all updates related to Latest & Upcoming NHM Punjab CHO Jobs 2019-20 and other NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019 Notifications.
|Recommended Career Opportunities For You :-|