NGRI Recruitment 2017 – National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) has issued a job notification to invites application for the post of 38 Assistant Engineer & Technician. Interested Candidates for NGRI Vacancy may apply online before 29 September 2017 through the official website i.e. www.ngri.org.in.
About: National Geophysical Research Institute is a ingredient research laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). It was established in 1961 with the mission to carry out research in multidisciplinary areas of the highly multifaceted structure and processes of the Earth system and its lengthily interlinked subsystems. NGRI has the permission to conduct research for public-good science to enable government agencies, public and private sector stakeholders to make informed results about use of geo-resources sustainably and improve preparedness and pliability to natural chances.
NGRI Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer.
- No. of Vacancy: 01 Post.
- Pay Scale: Rs.44900–142400/-.
- Post Name: Technician.
- No. of Vacancy: 37 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs.19900–63200/-.
Eligibility Criteria for NGRI Recruitment @ ngri.org.in:
Educational Qualification NGRI Vacancy:
- For Assistant Engineer Posts: Interested applicants must be completed BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with at least 55% marks.
- For Technician Posts: Candidates musts have passed SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with at least 55 % marks plus ITI certificate in the related trade in the above table or National/State trade certificate in related trade.
NGRI Age Limit:
Maximum age limit of the participants is 30 years for Assistant Engineer & 28 years for Technician posts.
- For SC/ST and PWD Candidates: 5 years.
- For OBC (Non Creamy layer) Candidates: 3 years.
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh).
NGRI Selection Procedure:
Selection of the participants will be based n Written Test, Skill Test or Interview.
Application Fee for Upcoming NGRI Jobs:
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- application fee through Online. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employees are not needed to payment of application fee.
How to Apply New NGRI Vacancy 2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.ngri.org.in from 01 September 2017 to 29 September 2017.
Important Dates to Latest NGRI Recruitment:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01 September 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 29 September 2017.
Details Advertisement Link:
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications