KPCL Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has declared a notification to invites Online Application for the posts of 348 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist and Chemical Supervisor for Hyd-Kar. Fascinated contenders may Apply Online before 18 August 2017 through the official website of Karnataka Power Corporation limited i.e. karnatakapower.com.
KPCL Recruitment 2017 Latest Job Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Instrumentation).
- No of Vacancy: 140 Posts (Civil – 14 , Electrical – 61, Mechanical – 05 & Instrumentation – 60).
- Pay Scale: Rs. 19055-43995/-.
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical).
- No of Vacancy: 165 Posts (Civil -12 , Electrical – 97 & Mechanical – 56).
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14395-40785/-.
- Post Name: Chemist.
- No of Vacancy: 07 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16355-41855/-.
- Post Name: Chemical Supervisor.
- No of Vacancy: 36 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14395-40785/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment:
Educational Qualification KPCL Recruitment:
- For Assistant Engineer Posts: Applicants must be completed a degree or equivalent qualification in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized University.
- For Junior Engineer: Applicants must be completed Three years Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- For Chemist: Applicants must be completed A Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry from a recognized University.
- For Chemical Supervisor: Applicants must be completed A Bachelor’s Degree in Science with chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized University.
Age Limit for Upcoming KPCL Vacancy: As on 18 August 2017.
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 18 to 40 years.
- For Other Backward Classes: 18 to 38 years.
- For General Merit: 18 to 35 years.
- For Ex-Serviceman: 18 to 45 years.
KPCL Job Location: Karnataka.
Latest KPCL Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Written Test for 348 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist and Chemical Supervisor for Hyd-Kar.
Written Test will be conducted for 100 marks in the relevant technical subjects. Questions will be of objective type with OMR sheet. The examination papers will be in English translation in respect of engineering cadres only whereas for Chemists/Chemical Supervisors the question paper will be in both Kannada & English.
Applicants will have to attend the written test in any one of the following 6 centers:
Applicants may indicate any two centers in the order of their preference. In case of lack of ability to consider their options nearest test center to the preferred center will be allotted. Applicants applying for more than one post will have to choose the same centers.
Application Fee for Latest Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment:
Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- fee and Rs.250/- fee for SC/ST class candidates & Rs. 50/- fee for PWD & Ex-Servicemen through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
How to Apply KPCL Vacancy 2017 ?
Candidates are required to apply online through KPCL website http://www.karnatakapower.com form 19 July 2017 to 18 August 2017.
Important Dates to KPCL Recruitment @ karnatakapower.com:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 19 July 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18 August 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Form: 22 August 2017.
Detail Advertisement Link:
Latest Jobs – All Over India.
Recommended Govt. Jobs For You :-