Kerala RTC Recruitment 2017 – Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is decided to hire qualified candidates for the post of 11 General Manager, Deputy General Manager & Chartered Accountants on contract basis. Fascinated Applicants may Apply before 31 July 2017 by post and send your application form “to The Secretary to Government, Transport Department, Room No. 394, Main Blocl, Government Secretariat, Thiruvananthapuram-1”.
Kerala RTC Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
- Post Name: General Manager.
- No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 1.5 lakh/- (Per Month).
- Post Name: Deputy General Manager.
- No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 1 lakh/- (Per Month).
- Post Name: Chartered Accountants.
- No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 75000/- (Per Month).
Eligible Criteria for Kerala Road Transport Recruitment:
Educational Qualification Kerala RTC Recruitment:
- For GM/DGM Posts: Candidates must be completed MBA (Finance) or B.Tech with MBA from IIM or a nationally reputed institution.
- For Chartered Accountants Posts: Candidates must be member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Age Limit for Kerala RTC Vacancy:
- For General Manager – 50 years.
- For DGM/Chartered Accountants – 45 years.
Job Location: Kerala.
Selection Process of Kerala Road Transport Recruitment:
Selection of the applicants will be made on Interview.
Application Fee for KRTC Recruitment:
No application fee.
How to Apply Kerala RTC Vacancy 2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents, experience certificate & passport size photograph. Applications have to send “to The Secretary to Government, Transport Department, Room No. 394, Main Blocl, Government Secretariat, Thiruvananthapuram-1” on or before 31 July 2017.
Important Dates Kerala RTC Recruitment 2017:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31 July 2017.
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link:
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications