JKSSB Recruitment 2018 – Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has recently issued employment notice and decided to hiring up 200+ fascinated candidates for the post of Junior Stenographers, Junior Assistant, Supervisors (Only Female) & various vacancies for State/Divisional/District Cadre Posts (Backlog). Eager applicants may Apply online for JKSSB Vacancy 2018 go through the official website i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in. before closing date (23 April 2018). For more details of JKSSB Jobs 2018 like as educational qualification, age limit, recruitment process, pay scale, important dates & Link, how to apply & other employment rules are given below….
About JKSSB : The Services Selection Board has been comprised in exercise of powers awarded by Provision of Section 124 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir. Pursuant to segment 15 of J&K Civil Services Decentralization and Recruitment Act 2010. The system has been made/ notified under SRO 375 of 2010 dated 21-10-2010. The Chairman, Members and Secretary of the Board are deputed/ designated by the government from amongst the in-service IAS/ KAS executives or the persons of high repute in the field of education as per rules, the selection/ recruitment.
JKSSB Recruitment 2018 & Jobs Details @ jkssb.nic.in :
- Name of the Department : Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB).
- Total Number of Vacancy : 200 Posts.
- Types of Job : Govt. Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Web Portal : www.jkssb.nic.in or www.ssbjk.in
- Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir.
Summary of Post Wise JKSSB Vacancy 2018 :
|Name of the Position||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Jr. Stenographer||22 Posts||Rs. 9300 – 34800 /- Per Month|
|Jr.r Assistant||22 Posts||Rs. 5200 – 20200 /- Per Month|
|Computer Operator||02 Posts|
|Supervisors – Female Only||134 Posts||Rs. 10500 /- Per Month|
Eligibility Criteria for Latest JKSSB Recruitment :
Educational Qualification for JKSSB Jobs :
- For Junior Stenographers Post : Applicants must be completed Graduation from any recognized University with minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and type writing respectively with 90% accuracy in the type test.
- For Junior Assistant Post : Applicants must be completed Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having minimum 35 words speed per minute and Six months certificate course in computer applications from recognized Institute.
- For Supervisor/Computer Operator Post : Candidates should be Graduate in any Discipline from a recognized University with Six month certificate course in Computer applications.
Age Limit for JKSSB Jobs : Upper and Lower age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01 Jan 2018.
Nationality : Indian.
Selection Process for JKSSB Vacancy 2018 :
In this JKSSB Recruitment Procedure the selection of the participated applicants will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test & Interview.
Application Fee : All candidates have to deposit application fee of Rs. 350/- through Payment Gateway such as Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, by Visa Master Card at J & K Bank Branches.
How to Apply for JKSSB Vacancy 2018 :
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online go through the JKSSB website i.e. www.ssbjk.in or www.jkssb.nic.in from given deadline i.e. 02 April 2018 to 23 April 2018.
Important Dates for JKSSB Recruitment @ jkssb.nic.in :
- Starting Date for Receipt of Online Application Form : 02.04.2018.
- Closing Date for Receipt of Online Application Form : 23.04.2018.
- Last Date for Payment of fee/ Bank Challan: 24 April 2018.
Important Links for J&K Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018 :
|Detailed Advertisement Notice Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming JKSSB Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :
Conclusion : To get more information regarding to JKSSB Recruitment 2018, kindly read full Article and visit also official website (www.jkssb.nic.in)and check out latest recruitment news. Get in touch with DivyaJobs.in and get all updates related to latest & Upcoming JKSSB Vacancy 2018-19 and other Government Jobs across the India.