ISRO Recruitment 2018 – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has recently issued public job notification to fill up 07 vacant posts of Technician-B (Civil & Electrical) & Junior Hindi Translator in various ISRO Centres/Units, across the India. ISRO Headquarters invites online application for the post of Technician-B & Jr. Hindi Translator. Interested candidates may Apply for ISRO Jobs by Online Mode go through the official website of ISRO i.e. www.isro.gov.in before closing date (13 June 2018). Within this Article we are providing some vital details regarding to ISRO Vacancy 2018 like as Qualification/eligibility conditions, age limit, Recruitment Process, how to apply & other rules are specified below…
About ISRO : Indian Space Research Organization is shortened form of ISRO. It is the space agency of the Government of India. It’s headquarter is situated in the city of Bangalore. Its vision and mission is to “harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration.
ISRO Recruitment 2018 & Jobs Details @ www.isro.gov.in :
- Name of the Organization : Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
- Advt. No. : ISRO HQ: 01:2018.
- Name of the Post : Technician-B & Jr Hindi Translator.
- Total No. of Vacant Post : 07 Posts.
- Types of Job : Govt. Jobs.
- Mode of Application : On-line.
- Official Website : www.isro.gov.in.
Details of Position wise ISRO Vacancy 2018 :
|Post Name||No. of Job Openings||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Technician-B (Civil/Electrical)||04 Posts||Level – III in Pay Matrix|
|Junior Hindi Translator||03 Posts||Level – VI in Pay Matrix|
Eligibility Criteria for Latest ISRO Recruitment :
Educational Qualification for ISRO Jobs :
- For Technician-B : Candidates must have SSLC/SSC pass having ITI/ NTC/NAC in Electrical Trade.
- For Jr. Hindi Translator : Applicant should have Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at Degree level OR Master’s degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at Degree level.
Age Limit for ISRO Bharti 2018 : Upper Age Limit of the candidate is 35 years as on 13 June 2018.
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 03 Years.
- For Sc Candidates : 05 Years.
Job Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Recruitment Process of ISRO Vacancy 2018 :
Applicants, who are appearing to this ISRO Recruitment 2018 and the selection of the candidate will be fully basis on the Written Test & Skill Test (Curriculum based).
Fee of Application : General & OBC candidates have to pay as Application charge of Rs.100/- through Internet Banking/Debit Card OR SBI Challan at any nearest branch of State Bank of India. All Female/SC/ST/Ex-S/PwD candidates are exempted from this application fee.
How to Apply for ISRO Vacancy 2018 :
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.isro.gov.in from 24 May 2018 to 13 June 2018 and afterward online apply link will be disabled.
Important Dates for ISRO Recruitment 2018 :
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application : 24 May 2018.
- Closing Date for Registration of Online Application : 13 June 2018.
Important Links for ISRO Bharti 2018 :
|Detailed Official Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming ISRO Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
Conclusion : To get more information related to ISRO Recruitment 2018, Kindly visit official website i.e. www.isro.gov.in before applying for ISRO Jobs. Candidates can subscribe and bookmark this Divya Jobs Alert and get Free Jobs Alert in your email ID. We are providing Weekly Rojgar Samachar for all kind of Indian Government Jobs.