IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has announced public notification for the 58 Non-Executive Personnel Posts in Marketing Division (Southern Region). IOCL invites online mode applications from bright, young and energetic Indian Citizens for the position of Junior Operator, & Junior Operator (Aviation) for various locations in the Southern States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Punducherry. Interested and eligible applicants may apply for Non-Executive Post IOCL Vacancy 2018 by online mode go through the official web portal i.e. www.iocl.com before given deadline (16 June 2018). Within this article we are providing some vital info related to IOCL Jobs 2018 like as Academic Qualification, Age limit, Recruitment Procedure, Important dates, how to apply & other employment rules are given below…
About IOCL : Indian Oil Corporation Limited is abbreviated from of IOCL. It is an Indian state owned Oil and Gas organization headquartered in New Delhi and also known as IndianOil. IOCL is the largest commercial venture in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company needs result oriented skilled employees with initiative and enterprise for it’s Refinery at Haldia (West Bengal).
Advt. No. : IOCL/MKTG/SR/Rec/2018/1-Phase-II.
IOCL Recruitment 2018 & Vacancy Details @ www.iocl.com :
- Name of the Company : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
- Number of Vacant Posts : 58 Job Openings.
- Types of Job : Govt Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Web Portal : www.iocl.com.
Summary of Non-Executive Post IOCL Vacancy 2018 :
|Name of Offered Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Junior Operator Gr-I
||25 Posts|| Rs. 10500-24500/- Per Month
|Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr-I
Eligible Criteria for Latest IOCL Recruitment :
Educational Qualification for IOCL Jobs :
- For Junior Operator : Applicants must have Matric (High School) with two years ITI in Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/Electrician/Machinist/ Fitter. However, aspirants should check official advertisement before apply online.
- For Junior Operator (Aviation) : Candidates should have Higher Secondary (Intermediate) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License to be issued by RTO (Regional Transport Office).
Age Limit for Technical Post IOCL Vacancy : Applicant’s age limit should be Minimum & Maximum is 18 to 26 years as on 31.05.2018.
Nationality : Indian.
Job Location : All India.
Recruitment Process for IOCL Vacancy :
Selections of the candidates for technical post IOCL vacancy 2018 will be based on Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
Application Fee : General and OBC candidates required to Pay Application Fee of Rs. 150/- pay through through Online Mode (Payment Gateway / NEFT online Transfer). All SC/ST/PwD applicants are exempted from this Application fee.
How to Apply for Technical Post IOCL Vacancy :
Interested and energetic candidates may apply for this IOCL Recruitment 2018 by Online Mode go through the official website i.e. www.iocl.com from 26 May 2018 to 16 Jnue 2018.
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2018 :
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application : 26 May 2018
- Closing Date for Registration of Online Application : 16 June 2018
- Tentative Date of Written Test : 15 July 2018.
Important Links for IOCL Vacancy 2018 :
|Detailed Advertisement Notice Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming Indian Oil Corporation Jobs Updates :-
Conclusion : For more information of IOCL Recruitment 2018, Kindly check out full advt. notice before apply for Technical Post IOCL Vacancy 2018. Stay connected with Divya Jobs Alert (DivyaJobs.in) and get all notification related to Indian Oil Corporation Jobs & other govt Jobs updates in India.