IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 has issued a government job notification to recruit most talented candidates for multiple posts. IIT Jodhpur invites applications for the post of Junior Technician, Junior Assistant and multiple post for 19 vacancies on contract, deputation or regular basis. Candidates of Jodhpur, which want to apply for this awesome vacancy may apply online before 22 May 2017 through oa.iitj.ac.in. More important information about this enrolment blog is given below. Read carefully and if you are interested & eligible then apply for this IIT Jodhpur Job.
About IIT Jodhpur: The former name of IIT Jodhpur is Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, Rajasthan. IIT Jodhpur is a public university which is situated in Jodhpur (Rajasthan). It is established by Ministry of Human Resource Development under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011. The Motto of IIT Jodhpur University is get entire knowledge of science.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Notificaiton:
|Posts Name||Vacancies||Salary & Grade Pay|
|1. Assistant Workshop Superintendent||01 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/- & Rs. 2000/-|
|2. Technical Officer||01 Posts|
|3. Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01 Posts|
|4. Assistant Library Information Officer||02 Posts|
|5. Junior Engineer (Civil)||01 Posts|
|6. Junior Superintendent||02 Posts|
|7. Junior Technician (Mechanical Engineering)||02 Posts|
|8. Junior Technician (Electrical Engineering)||01 Posts|
|9. Junior Technician (Civil Engineering)||02 Posts|
|10. Junior Technician (Materials Engineering)||02 Posts|
|11. Junior Technician (Physics)||01 Posts|
|12. Junior Technician (Chemistry)||01 Posts|
|13. Junior Assistant||02 Posts|
Educational Qualification of IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2017:
- For all Junior Technician Vacancies: Candidates should be completed B.Sc. Degree in relevant engineering or Diploma in relevant engineering of 3 years duration from a recognised Institute, University or Board or higher.
- For Junior Assistant Vacancies: Candidates should be Bachelor Degree with 1 year relevant experience.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Will candidates should be Minimum & maximum age limit is 27 to 50 years old for Junior Technician & Junior Assistant.
Job Location : Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Selection Process : Selection will be completed in three steps.
- Written test.
- Trade test.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for the posts having Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- and above,
- And For other posts Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- through Online.
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped applicants and Ex-Servicemen are not required to pay application fee.
How to Apply IIT Jodhpur Vacancy : Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.iitj.ac.in on or before 01-May-2017. Print Out of Online Application Form along with self attested copy of all relevant documents to Officer In-charge Office of Research & Development IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3011, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur–342011, Rajasthan on or before 08-May-2017.
Important Dates IIT Jodhpur Vacancy :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01-May-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application Form: 22-May-2017.
Detail Advertisement Link
Apply Online Link
Recommended Govt. Jobs For You :-