IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has currently issued employment notification to filling up Twelve (12) vacant posts for System Administrator, Executive Assistant & Various Vacancy. Recruitment Department of IIT Bombay invites online mode application for the position of System Administrator, Executive Assistant & Various Post on the temporary basis. Interested and Qualified aspirants may apply online go through the official website of IIT Bombay i.e. www.ircc.iitb.ac.in before closing Date (04 April 2018). Applicant can find all required information of IIT Bombay Vacancy 2018 such as Qualification/ eligibility conditions, Age limit, how to apply, Selection Procedure, important dates & other recruitment rules are specified below…
About IITB : IITB or IIT Bombay is abbreviate form of The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. It is a leading public engineering institution which is situated in Powai, Mumbai, India. IIT Bombay is one of the top ranked University of India. It is the 2nd one oldest institute of the Indian Institutes of Technology Coordination. It was founded in 1958.
Advertisement No. : Rect/AdmnII/2017/16.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 & Job Details @ iitb.ac.in :
- Name of the Organization : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- Total Number of Vacancy : 12 Posts.
- Type of Jobs : IIT Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.iitb.ac.in
Post Wise IIT Bombay Jobs Details :
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)
|System Administrator||03 Posts||Rs. 30000-42000/-|
|Marketing Assistant||01 Post|
|Executive Assistant||04 Posts||Rs. 18000-26000/- & 20600-46500/-|
|Clerical Assistant||02 Posts|
|Junior Design Assistant||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Latest IIT Bombay Recruitment :
Educational Qualification for IIT Bombay Jobs :
- For System Administrator : Applicants should have B.E. or B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronic Communication and Engineering or M.Sc. in Computer Science/ IT or M.C.A or B.Sc. (CS/IT)/ BCA.
- For Marketing Assistant : Applicants should have MBA in Marketing or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing having Basic Knowledge of Computer.
- For Executive Assistant : Candidate must have Master’s Degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management with 2 years relevant experience after the degree or three year Diploma (after Intermediate 10+2) in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognized Institute having Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- For Clerical Assistant : Applicants mus have Bachelor’s Degree having knowledge of computer MS-Office Applications.
- For jr Design Assistant : The Aspirants should have Three Year Diploma in Interior Design after completions 10+2 with knowledge of computer applications.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit of candidates for IIT Bombay jobs should not exceed 27 & 32 years. However, check out official Advt. Notice related to Age Limitations for Each Post.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra).
IIT Bombay Recruitment Process :
Selection of the aspirant will be completely based on Screening/ Skill/ Written test.
Application Fee : Candidates of General/OBC category have to pay Rs. 00/- (Zero Hundred Only) through Online Payment Mode Only. SC/ST, PwD & Female applicants are exempted from this application fee (There in no Application Charges).
How to Apply for IIT Bombay Vacancy :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for IIT Bombay Jobs by Online Mode Only log on to the official website i.e. www.ircc.iitb.ac.in on or before 4th April 2018.
Important Dates of IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 :
- Last Date of Closing the Online Application : 04 April 2018.
Important Links of IIT Bombay Vacancy 2018 :
|Detailed Advertisement Notice Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming IIT Bombay Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
Conclusion : To get more info related to IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018, all candidates are advised to visit official website of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay i.e. www.iitb.ac.in for any kind of changes before Applying. Applicants mention their correct and active e-mail address in this online application form, as all the communication like issuing of call letter or any other updates of Upcoming IIT Bombay Jobs will be provided through email only.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications