ICMR Recruitment 2018 – Applications are invited by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for filling-up of the 71 vacant posts of Asstt./PA/UDC in ICMR Headquarters on permanent basis. Interested and eligible applicants may apply online for the ICMR Jobs before 9th July, 2018 through official website of ICMR i.e. www.icmr.nic.in. Here applicants can find all required information of ICMR Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Condition such as Education Qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, important Dates & other employment rules are given below…
About ICMR : The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is the peak body in India for the formulation, harmonization and promotion of biomedical research. It is one of the oldest and major medical research bodies in the globe. The ICMR is financed by the Government of India through the Department of Health Research, Family Welfare and Ministry of Health.
ICMR Recruitment 2018 & Vacancy Details @ icmr.nic.in :
- Name of the Organization : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
- Advt No. : ICMRHQlAdmn.l/2018/01.
- Number of Vacant Posts : 71 Job Openings.
- Types of Job : Govt Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.icmr.nic.in
Position Wise ICMR Vacancy 2018 Details :
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
||04 Posts||Rs. 35400- Rs. 112400/- Per Month
|Personal Assistant (PA)||03 Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||64 Posts||Rs. 25500- Rs. 81100/- Per Month|
Eligibility Criteria for Latest ICMR Recruitment :
Educational Qualification for ICMR Jobs : The Applicant should be 10th Passed.
- For Assistant : Applicant must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Having Working knowledge of Computer (MS Office/ PowerPoint).
- For Personal Assistant : Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ Institute with computer literacy having 120 w.p.m. speed in shorthand (English or Hindi).
- For UDC : Applicant should have Degree from any recognized University or equivalent. Typing speed of 35 W.P.M. in English or 30 W.P.M. in Hindi on the Desktop/Computer.
Age Limit for ICMR Vacancy : Applicant’s upper & lower age limit is 18-40 years as on 10 July 2018.
|For Assistant & Personal Assistant||30 to 35 Years|
|For Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||18 to 40 Years|
Nationality : Indian.
Job Location : Delhi.
Selection Process for ICMR Vacancy 2018:
In this ICMR Recruitment Process the selection of the applicant for the post of Asstt./PA/UDC will be based on Online Computer Based Test.
Application Fee : General/OBC community applicants have to deposit as Examination Fees of Rs. 300/- through Online Payment (Net Banking account or credit/ debit card). All SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen applicants are exempted from this application fees.
How to Apply for Latest ICMR Vacancy 2018 ?
Interested and self-motivated candidates may apply online through ICMR’s official website (www.icmr.nic.in) from 04 June 2018 10:00 AM to 09 July 2018 til 06:00 PM.
Important Dates for ICMR Recruitment 2018 :
- Starting Date for Submission Of ICMR Online Application : 04 Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM.
- Closing Date for Submission Of ICMR Online Application : 09 July 2018 til 06:00 PM.
- Last date for Deposit of Application Fee : 10 July 2018 til 06:00 PM.
- Tentative Date for Written Examination : August 2018 onward.
Important Links for ICMR Vacancy 2018 :
|Detailed Advertisement Notice Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming ICMR Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
Conclusion : For more details to applying for the ICMR Jobs 2018, Kindly visit ICMR official website www.icmr.nic.in and read entire notification before applying. Stay tuned with DivyaJobs.in to get latest updates regarding to ICMR Recruitment 2018 and other employment news of across the India.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications