IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017-18 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has Declared Advertisement notification for online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for 1315 Specialist Officers (CRP SPL-VII) in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted through online mode by IBPS tentatively in December, 2017 or January, 2018. Interested and qualified applicants may apply online go through the official website i.e. ibps.sifyitest.com before last date (27 November 2017). To get full details of IBPS Common Written Examination like Education Qualification, eligibility circumstances, age limit, Selection procedure, how to apply & other IBPS Recruitment rules are specified below.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 & Specialist Officers Job Details :
- Name of the Organization : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Name of the Post : Specialist Officers.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 1315 Posts.
- Type of Jobs : Banking Jobs.
- Mode of Apply : Online.
- Official Website : www.ibps.in
Cadre wise IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy :
|I.T. Officer (Scale I)||120 Post|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||875 Posts|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||30 Posts|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||60 Posts|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||35 Posts|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||195 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL VII) :
Educational Qualification for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 -18 :-
- For I.T. Officer Post: Candidate should have 4 year Engineering Degree / Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation. OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications. OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- For Agricultural Field Officer Post : Candidate should have 4 year Graduation Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- For Rajbhasha Adhikari Post : Applicants should have Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- For Law Officer Post : Applicants should have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- For HR/Personnel Officer Post : Candidates should be Graduate and have Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- For Marketing Officer Post : Candidates should be Graduate and have Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment.
Note : The result of Educational Qualification should have been declared as on 27.11.2017.
Nationality : Applicants should be Indian only for IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs .
Age Limit for IBPS Common Written Examination : Lowest & highest age limit of the candidate is 20 to 30 years for each Job Post As on 01.11.2017
Age of Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years.
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years.
- For Disability Persons : 10 years.
Job Location : Across the India.
Selection Process of IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment : Selection of the applicants will be based on Online Preliminary and Main examinations & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXSM have to pay Rs. 100/- and all other candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- The payment of application fee can be paid by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy :
All Candidates are required to apply online for IBPS Common Written Examination for IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs go through the IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ from 07 Nov 2017 to 27 Nov 2017 after that online apply link will be disabled.
Important Dates of IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017-18 :
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||07.11.2017- 27.11.2017|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||December 2017|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||January 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||28.01.2018|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2018|
|Conduct of interview||February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
Important Links for IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018 :-
|Detail Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online SO Jobs Link||Click Here|
Conclusion : For complete Details of IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018 and Common Written Examination (CWE SPL VII), please visit first official notification of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Stay connected with DivyaJobs.in and get further updates of IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017-18 and other Bnak Jobs across the country.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications