IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has proclaimed a recruitment advertisement for Online Examination (Preliminary & Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for 1163 Specialist Officers in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Hence, IBPS invites online applications from qualified aspirants for the post of Specialist Officer (IBPS CRP SPL-IX Recruitment 2019-20) in the Participating Organisations. The Examination will be conducted through online mode by IBPS tentatively in December, 2019 or January, 2020. Interested and qualified applicants may apply online go through the IBPS’s official website i.e. www.ibps.in before closing date (26 November 2019). Apart from this, candidates can find also all vital details of IBPS SO Jobs like as Education Qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply & other IBPS Recruitment rules are specified below.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Highlights @ www.ibps.in :
- Name of the Organization : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Name of the Post : Specialist Officers (SO).
- Total No. of Vacancies : 1163 Posts.
- Category of Jobs : IBPS Jobs.
- Type of Jobs : Banking Jobs.
- Mode of Apply : Online.
- Official Website : www.ibps.in
- Job Location : All India.
Cadre wise IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy Details :
|Post Name (Cadre)||No. of Posts||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|I.T. Officer (Scale I)||76||Rs. 14,500 – 25,700/-|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||670|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||27|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||60|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||20|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||310|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 :
Educational Qualification for IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs :-
- For I.T. Officer Post : Candidate should have 4 year Engineering Degree / Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation. OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications. OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- For Agricultural Field Officer Post : Candidate should have 4 year Graduation Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- For Rajbhasha Adhikari Post : Applicants should have Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- For Law Officer Post : Applicants should have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- For HR/Personnel Officer Post : Candidates should be Graduate and have Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- For Marketing Officer Post : Candidates should be Graduate and have Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment.
Note : The result of Educational Qualification should have been declared as on 26.11.2019.
Nationality : Applicants should be Indian only for this IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs.
Age Limit : Lowest & highest age limit of the candidate is 20 to 30 years for each Job Post As on 01.11.2019.
Age of Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years.
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years.
- For Disability Persons : 10 years.
Selection Process of IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 :
In this IBPS SO Recruitment 2019, the selection of the applicants will be based on Online Preliminary and Main examinations & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs. 100/- and all other candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- The payment of application fee can be paid by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply for IBPS CRP SPL-IX Recruitment 2019 :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this IBPS Recruitment beside to the IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 go through the IBPS website i.e. www.ibps.in from 06 November 2019 to 26 Nov 2019 after that online apply link will be disabled.
Important Dates of IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of Events||Scheduled Dates|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||06.11.2019- 26.11.2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||06.11.2019- 26.11.2019|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||December 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||28 & 29 December 2019|
|Result of Online Exam – Preliminary||January 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||25.01.2020|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2020|
|Conduct of Interview||February 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
Important Links for IBPS Specialist Officer Bharti 2019 :
|Important Links Area|
|Pre Online Exam Admit Card Download Link
|Detail Recruitment Advertisement Link||Download|
|Apply Online SO Jobs Link||Apply Now|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming IBPS SO Vacancy 2019-20 Updates :-
Stay connected with DivyaJobs.in to get further updates regarding to IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy 2019-20 and other Sarkari Naukri across the country.
Instructions : For complete Details of IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 (IBPS CRP SPL-IX Recruitment 2019), please check first official recruitment notification of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) or visit official website i.e. www.ibps.in before apply online.
|Recommended Career Opportunities For You :-|