IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a notification to invites Online Application for RRBs (RRBs-CWE-VI) for the recruitment of 14192 Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in IBPS Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Common Written Examination (CWE) will be performed online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September & November 2017. Interested candidates may apply IBPS RRB Recruitment online before 01 August 2017 through the official website www.ibps.in.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Clerk Vacancies:
No of Vacancy: 7374 Posts.
Pay Scale: Rs.7200-19300/-.
Age Limit for Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18 to 28 years (As on 01.07.2017).
IBPS RRB Officer Scale- I Vacancies:
No of Vacancy: 4865 Posts.
Pay Scale: Rs.14500- 25700/-.
Age Limit for Officer Scale- I: 18 to 30 years (As on 01.07.2017).
Educational Qualification for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale- I:
Eager aspirant must have Degree in any order from a recognized University or its correspondent and ability in local language as prescribed by the participating in IBPS RRB Jobs.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers):
No of Vacancy: 1746 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19400- 28100/-
Age Limit for Officer Scale- II: 21 to 32 years (As on 01.07.2017).
Educational Qualification for Officer Scale- II:
Applicants must have a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Computer Science / Communication / Information Technology or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate
Applicant must have a Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Applicant must have a MBA in marketing from a recognized university OR Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in cumulative.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale- III Vacancies:
No of Vacancy: 207 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25700- 25700/-
Age Limit for Officer Scale- III: 21 to 40 years (As on 01.07.2017).
Educational Qualification for Officer Scale- III:
Candidates must have a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 5 years practice as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Nationality for IBPS RRB Recruitment: Indian.
Age of Relaxation:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Class Candidates: 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes Category Candidates: 3 years.
- Persons With Disability Class Candidates: 10 years.
Job Location: All India.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection of the participants will be processed on the basis of Preliminary Online Exam, Main Exam & Interview (for only for Officer post).
IBPS RRB Recruitment Application Fee:
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Class Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For All Others Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates have a choice of making the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through the Credit Cards, ONLINE mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallets / Cash Cards by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply IBPS RRB Vacancy 2017 ?
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in from 12 July 2017 to 01 August 2017.
Dates to 14192 IBPS RRB Vacancies:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 12 July 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01 August 2017.
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees Form: 12 July 2017 to 01 August 2017.
- Download of Call letter for Examination Form: August 2017 for Officer Scale-I & September 2017 for Office Assistant.
- Date of Preliminary Online Examination: Officer Scale-I – 09, 10 & 16 September 2017 & Office Assistant- 17, 23 & 24 September 2017.
Detail Advertisement Link:
IBPS RRB Recruitment department bring very good opportunities for those candidates who want to make career in Banking sectors. Stay contacted with Divyajobs.in and get uninterrupted Free Job alert in your inbox. Subscribe Divya Jobs for Upcoming Government Jobs notifications or Rojgar Samachar.
Read Also: Other Upcoming Bank Jobs 2017-18 Notifications and latest News.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications