IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has currently released 12075 Clerical Cadre Vacancy Notifications (Clerks CRP-IX). IBPS has scheduled in the Prelims and Mains Examination 2020-21 in the Month of December 2020 & January 2021. IBPS has started Online Applications from 02 September 2020 to 23 September 2020. Entire interested candidates are advised to submitting their IBPS Clerk Online Application Form before the last date (23 September 2020). So, candidates should need to know, what is syllabus of IBPS Clerk, What is Exam Pattern of IBPS Clerk Exam-2020-21. Aspirants can get complete details about the IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus and IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern within this webpage.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 & Latest Exam Pattern Download PDF :
- Name of the Examination : IBPS Clerks-X Exam.
- No. of Vacancy : 1557 Posts.
- Mode of Exam : Online.
- Date of Examination : December 2020/ January 2021.
- Type of Article : Syllabus.
- Official Website : www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern :
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam contains only three subjects Reasoning, Quantitative and English Language with time duration of 01 hours. Those candidates clear and have to face main exam.
|Reasoning Ability Paper||35||20|
|Numerical Ability Paper||30||20|
|English Language Paper||35||20|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern :
IBPS Clerk X Mains Exam Pattern essentially have 200 Objective type questions. This IBPS Clerks X Exam Pattern Contains five subjects Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability Test, General Awareness Test & Computer Knowledge. This exam contains 200 marks and 135 minute time duration and negative marking also with an effect of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||30|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||30|
IBPS Clerk New Syllabus for Upcoming IPBS Exam 2020-21 :
Applicants can check details of Syllabus for Bank clerk exam with all five subjects wise. All subjects have same marks and participants have required to qualified in each section with a minimum passing marks for shortlist in Interview.
1- Reasoning :
- Verbal Reasoning- Syllogism, Analogy, word formation, Statement and conclusions, Statement and assumptions, Direction sense test, Statement and arguments, Passage and conclusions, Odd Man out, Coding-decoding, Alphabet Test, Blood relations, Series test, Number, ranking and time sequence, Sitting arrangement, Decision making, Assertion and Reasoning, Input output, Figure Series etc.
- Nonverbal Reasoning – Series test, Odd figures, Miscellaneous test, Analogy.
2- English Language –
- It contains vocabulary means homonyms, antonyms, synonyms, sentence completion, word formation, and the topic comprehension involves deriving conclusion, theme detection, and Sentence rearrangement.
- Passage completion and the topic Rearrangement of passage, passive voice, spelling, sentence and the question grammar means of rules active, direct, indirect speech and the topic General usage means phrases and idioms. Check Best English Books for Clerk Exam.
3- Numerical Ability :
- Information (Data) Interpretation means visual diagrams, pie outlines, line charts, and classification. Number-crunching (Arithmetic) means roots, ratio, time & work, time & separation, average, rate, benefit & loss, mixture, stocks & shares, partnership, clocks, height & distances, logarithms, permutation & combination, volume & surface area, simple & compound interest, in equations & equations and probability.
4- General Awareness :
- History of Banking, current affairs of last six months, countries/ currencies, Social Function of Banks, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, etc. How to Prepare GK for Bank Clerk exam?
5- Computer Aptitude :
- Computer paper covers two section hardware & software. Participants must have basic knowledge of computer. Candidates must have the skill to operate a computer as office purpose is known about DBMS, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, Windows and Internet.
Note : IBPS Clerk New Syllabus 2020 contained above five (5) sections so all candidates have to prepare properly for their Clerk exam competition. Large number of candidates applies for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Examination this year.
Important Links for IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 :
|Important Links Section|
|Syllabus PDF Download Link||Click Here|
|Recruitment Link||IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Updates :
Stay tuned with DivyaJobs.in to get all updates regarding to IBPS Clerk New Syllabus 2020 and Latest IBPS Vacancy 2020 Notifications. Candidates can download their Latest IBPS Exam Pattern PDF File through the Direct link (Provided Above). DivyaJobs also provide the Weekly Rojgar Samachar, Rojgar Results and Latest Government Jobs notification on daily basis.
Required Guidelines : For more details of the IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 and IBPS Exam Pattern 2020, all candidates are requested to check and confirm Official Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern of IBPS Clerk Exam 2020-21.
|Recommended Career Opportunities For You :-|