IBPS Clerk Recruitment: IBPS Clerks notification 2017 has been declared by the Institute of Banking Personal Selection. This is good news for those candidates who want to make career in Public Sector Banks. IBPS announced 7875 Clerical Cadre vacancies in various nationalized banks in the country for the post of Clerk CWE CLERK-VII. Candidates can apply online registration from 12-Aug-2017 to 03-Oct-2017. To identify more information regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017, Applicants can find go through the official website of IBPS @ www.ibps.in.
About IBPS: This is an Institute of Banking. It selects the eligible candidate to the required post. It provides the services to all the public sector banks, SBI, SBI associate banks, RBI, RRB etc. IBPS is a great personal selection test conducting agency.
About IBPS Clerk Examination 2017: Preliminary and Main Exam of IBPS clerk recruitment 2017 is planned in December 2017 and January 2018. IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination will be held tentatively on 20-25 November and 03-04 December 2017. The Result will be announced in the month of January 2018.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 | Clerical Cadre 7875 Vacancies Details-
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Official Website: www.ibps.in
- Number of Posts: 7875 Vacancies.
- Name of Exam: IBPS CWE CLERK-VII Exam 2017.
- Name of Post: Clerical Cadre (CWE CLERK-VII).
State wise Clerical Cadre Vacancies:
|State||No. of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||0|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||7|
|Daman & Diu||8|
|Jammu and Kashmir||34|
Eligibility Criteria IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification for IBPS Clerk Vacancy : Applicant should be Graduate in any discipline from a Recognize University by the Govt. of India or other equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note: The result of Graduation should have been declared on or before 03 October 2017.
Nationality : Indian.
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Vacancy: Candidate’s age must be between 20 and 28 years As on 01 September 2017.
Age of Relaxation IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) : 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years.
- Candidate With Disability : 10 years.
Job Location : All India.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be select based on written test based on Online Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
Application Fee for IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Applicants: Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Applicants: Rs. 600/-
The payment of Application fee can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by provided that information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply IBPS Clerk Vacancy ?
Applicants are essential to apply online go through the official website of IBPS i.e. http://www.ibps.in/ from 12 August 2017 to 03 October 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Opening Date to Submit Online Application : 12 Aug 2017.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 03 Oct 2017.
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fee : 12 Aug 2017 to 03 Oct 2017.
- Download of Admit Card for Preliminary Examination: Tentative November 2017.
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: 02, 03.12.2017 & 09, 10.12.2017.
- Result of Online Examination – Preliminary: Tentative December 2017.
- Date of Online Examination – Main : 21 Jan 2018.
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link:
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern:
- Preliminary examination has duration of 1 hour will be conducted online exam. Questions will be asked related to English language, numerical ability and reasoning ability.
- Candidate must have qualified in each of the three tests set by the cut-off marks to be expected by IBPS. Preliminary exam will be allowing shortlisted candidate to join the main examination.
Just click here : Weekly Rojgar Samachar.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications