HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 has announced a notification to invites online applications for Haryana Staff Selection Commission (Police Department, Haryana). Candidates can visit official website of HSSC Recruitment i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. Candidates can be filled up online applications from 12 June 2017 to 11 July 2017 till 11.59 P.M. After this time, website link will be disabling. Candidates should be apply online properly without waiting of last date of HSSC Constable Vacancies. To apply online for Haryana Police (GD) Vacancies, Candidates should be check and read properly eligibility and other criteria that are entertained by the Haryana SSC. Offline application or download copy of HSSC Constable application form will not be accepted by the commission. The selection of the candidates will be accordance to Haryana Police. No fulfill qualification/ conditions candidates need to apply for this HSSC 5532 Constable Vacancies 2017.
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 Full Notification:
Name of the Post: Constable (General Duty) (Male & Female).
Total Vacancies: 5532 Vacancies for HSSC Constable.
Category Wise Vacancies of 5532 Haryana Police (GD) Vacancies:
Male Candidates – 4500 Posts:
Female Candidates – 1032 Posts.
Salary: Rs. 21700/-.
Educational Qualification of 5532 HSSC Constable Recruitment:
Candidates must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent form a recognized institute or University. Hindi or Sanskrit subject should be in high school or higher education for Haryana Police (GD) Vacancies.
Physical Criteria of HSSC Constable:
- Height: 170 cm for general category and 168 cm for eligible reserve Categories as per latest existing Government Reservation Policy.
- Chest: 83 cm UN-expanded and 87 cm with expanded for general categories. 81 c. un expanded and 85 cm expanded.
- Height: 158 cm for general category and 156 Centimeter for eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Reservation Policy.
Age Limit: Candidates should be 18 to 25 years old as on the first day of the month in which applications are invited for Haryana Police (GD) Vacancies (01 Jun 2017).
Job Location: Haryana.
Application Fee of HSSC Constable Jobs:
- General Male and Female nonresident of Haryana candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- General Female of Haryana Resident Only: Rs. 50/-.
- For SC/ BC/ EBPG Male Candidates of Haryana Only: Rs. 25/-.
- For SC/ BC/ EBPG Female Candidates of Haryana Only: Rs.13/-.
- Ex-servicemen of Haryana have not to pay application fee.
- Selection Process of HSSC Constable Recruitment:
- Knowledge Test (objective type questions).
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Screening Test.
- Scrutiny of Documents.
- Interview cum Personal Test.
Note: for more detail of selection process, candidates have to read advertisement notification.
How to Apply for HSSC Constable Vacancies 2017 ?
- Please read the full notification carefully before you start filling the HSSC Constable 5532 Post application form.
- Eligible candidates can fill all the true details in application form.
- After applying for this HSSC 5532 Jobs, you will get registration no. and password.
- Take a printout of application form for further use and e-challan form.
- Candidates must be brought hard copy of application form along with all required document at the time of verification/interview.
Important Dates of Haryana SSC 5532 Constable Jobs 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 12 June 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 11 July 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Form: 13 July 2017.
Important Links of HSSC 5532 Constable Jobs 2017:
Detail Advertisement Link:
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications