Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) Board has announced a govt job notification to hire candidates for the post of 149 Assistant Superintendent, Unskilled Grade & Various Vacancies. GSL Recruitment 2017; Interested candidates may Apply Online before 15 May 2017.
About GSL: Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) is one of the best shipyards of India. It is designated “mini-Ratna” by the Government of India. It is placed on the West Coast of India at Vasco di Gama, Goa. It was established in 1957 government of the Portuguese in India. GSP was requisitioned to manufacture warships for the Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard.
GSL Recruitment 2017 Job Notification:
- Post Name : Assistant Superintendent
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9000-23300/-
- Post Name : Unskilled Grade
- No. of Vacancy : 25 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4030-8430/-
Note: There is more posts. You can get more information by advertizment link or Officail website. That is given below……
GSL Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification:
- For Assistant Superintendent Vacancies: Applicant must be Graduate & having passed Intermediate examination/IPCC examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India or Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) OR Graduate in Science/Commerce with certification in International Trade / EXIM from a recognized University / Institute .
- For Unskilled Grade Vacancies: Applicant must be Possess SSC with one year experience in the line.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit of the participating candidates is …….
- 33 years for UR.
- 36 years for OBC.
- 38 years for SC/ST as on 31 March 2017.
Job Location: Goa.
Selection Process GSL Vacancies: Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- application fee through Demand Draft in favor of Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama. No application fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category candidates as per Government of India rules.
How to Apply GSL Vacancy 2017: Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online through the official website http://career.goashipyard.co.in from 16 April 2017 to 15 May 2017. Candidates must required to send hard copy of the Online application form along with self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application & DD to Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa 403802 on or before 25 May 2017.
Important Dates to Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application Form: 16 April 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15 May 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 25 May 2017.
Detail Advertisement Link
Apply Online Link
Latest Govt Jobs <<==Click Here
Latest Railway Jobs <<==Click Here
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications