DTU Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Technological University (DTU) has recently announced recruitment notification regarding to Non Teaching Posts of Engineering Cell to filling up 07 vacant positions in East Delhi Campus of DTU. Recruitment Department of DTU invites online mode applications for the Post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer & Electrician Vacancy. This is a good opportunity for those applicants who are really looking for Non-Teaching DTU Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants may Apply online before closing date (05 June 2018) go through the Official Website i.e. www.dtu.ac.in. To get more information about DTU Vacancy 2018 like as Educatiobnal Qualifications, Age Limit, Recruitment Process, Important Dates, How to Apply & other recruitment rules are given below….
About Delhi Technological University (DTU) : Delhi Technological University (DTU) is formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) which is situated in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and also known as Delhi’s first engineering college. DTU was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic and was work under the Government of India. It recommends various types of courses such as Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Master of Technology (M.Tech), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) and contains 14 educational departments with a strong importance on scientific and technological education and research. It offers scholarships for students beginning their first year at the college, which are honored on the basis of their presentation in subjects. Another prize is given to 02 final year students on the basis of merit.
DTU Recruitment 2018 & Vacancy Details @ dtu.ac.in :
- Name Of the Organization : Delhi Technological University.
- Advt. No. : F.DTU/Rectt./East Campus/Engg.Cell/2018.
- Date of Advertisement : 23 April 2018.
- Number of Vacancy : 07 Posts.
- Types of Job : Govt Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.dtu.ac.in
Summary of Post Wise DTU Vacancy 2018 :
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Assistant Engineer||02 Posts||Rs. 44900/- Level-7 (Per Month)|
|Junior Engineer||02 Posts||Rs. 35400/- Level-6 (Per Month)|
|Electrician||03 Posts||Rs. 19900/- Level-2 (Per Month)|
Eligibility Criteria for Latest DTU Recruitment :
Educational Qualification for DTU Non Teaching Jobs :
- For Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer : Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the Civil/Electrical field from a recognized university or equivalent OR Diploma in Engineering in the Civil/Electrical field from a recognized Board/University.
- For Electrician : Candidates should be Passed 10th standard or equivalent having ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade.
Age Limit : Candidates should be Maximum 35 years Old for this DTU Non Teaching Jobs.
Nationality : Indian.
Job Location: Delhi.
Recruitment Process for DTU Vacancy 2018 :
In this DTU Recruitment Process selection of the involved applicants will be basis on the performance in Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC, ST and PH candidates Pay/Deposit Through online mode only.
How to Apply Non Teaching DTU Jobs 2018 :
Interested and Eager candidates may apply Online against to DTU Recruitment 2018 through the website www.dtu.ac.in and take a print out of the online Application along with self attested copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste Certificate and send to the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 on or before 05 June 2018.
Some General Instructions of DTU Recruitment 2018 :
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- Applications should be submitted online on University website www.dtu.ac.in before the last date for inviting such applications. All columns must be filled in the online application form. No column should be left blank, instead it should be marked “N.A.” wherever not applicable.
- The number of vacancies is indicative and may be increased or decreased. The number of posts advertised is provisional and can be varied as per the requirement of the University.
- The candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application form along with requisite fee for each post.
- In case of any query candidate may enquire at email id email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 01127871044-45, Ext. No. 1123.
Important Dates DTU Non Teaching Vacancy 2018 :
- Closing Date for Receipt of Online Application : 05 June 2018.
Important Links for DTU Recruitment 2018:
|Detailed Advertisement Notice Link||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming DTU Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
To get more information regarding to DTU Recruitment 2018, kindly download Advt. Notice through given below link and visit also official website of Delhi Technological University (DTU) i.e. www.dtu.ac.in. Get in tough with Divya Jobs Alert and keep update yourself concerning to Upcoming DTU Vacancy 2018-19 & other Indian Govt. Jobs.
Recommended Govt. Jobs For You :-