CMRL Recruitment 2018 – Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has recently announced employment notice for the engagement of 03 Assistant Manager & Engineer posts on contract basis. CMRL Invites applications from experienced and knowledgeable person in Prescribed format for the post of Assistant Manager and Engineer at CMRL Depot. Aspirant, who are looking for Chennai Metro Rail Jobs they can apply for this CMRL Vacancy 2018 before given deadline. Eligible and serf motivated applicants may attend Walk-in-Interview on 17 March 2018. Here we are describing some vital info regarding to Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 such as Qualification, Age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, venue address & other rules are given below…
About CMRL : Chennai Metro Rail Limited is shorten form of CMRL. The Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) is a Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Tamil Nadu which provides rapid transit system in the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Headquarters of CMRL is situated at Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai-600107.
Advt. No. : CMRL/HR/03/2018.
CMRL Recruitment 2018 & Job Details @ chennaimetrorail.org :
- Name of the Organization : Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
- Total Number of Post : 03 Posts.
- Types of Job : Metro Rail Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Walk-in Interview.
- Official Website : www.chennaimetrorail.org
- Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Summary of CMRL Vacancy 2018 :
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Assistant Manager||02 Posts||Rs. 40000-85000/- Per month|
|Engineer||01 Post||Rs. 40000/- Per month|
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment :
Educational Qualification for CMRL Jobs :
- For Assistant Manager Post : Candidate must have graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt. and having minimum of 5 years, 7 years and 10 years Experience.
- For Engineer Post : Candidate should be graduate in the discipline of Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Construction Safety (DCS) from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt. and having minimum of 5 years Experience.
Age Limit for Chennai Metro Rail Jobs : Applicant should not exceed maximum age limit of 38 Years for Assistant Manager Post and 30 years for Engineer as on 21.02.2018.
Recruitment Process for CMRL Vacancy :
Selection process for Chennai Metro Rail Jobs will be entirely based on personal Interview & Medical examination.
Application Fee of CMRL Recruitment Process : The Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment Department is not charging as application fee for this recruitment process.
How to Apply for CMRL Vacancy 2018 :
Interested and qualified candidates may go for walk-in Interview along with arranged application form with updated Bio-Data & single set of self-attested Xerox of all related certificate of educational qualifications, Birth Proof, experience later, cast certificate and newest passport size photograph. Candidates have to bring all the original documents at the time of Interview.
Interview Venue : Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai–600107.
Important Events for CMRL Recruitment 2018 :
- Date of Walk-in Interview : 17 March 2018 at 09:00 AM hours to 14.00 PM hours.
Important Links for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 :
|Detailed Employment Notice & Application form Link||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming CMRL Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
Conclusion : To get more information regarding to CMRL Recruitment 2018, applicants should check employment notice of Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 to apply for CMRL Jobs. Get in touch DivyaJobs.in and keep updates yourself from Upcoming CMRL Vacancy 2018-19 notifications. Applicants can check also upcoming Indian Railway Jobs 2018-19 updates with the help of Divya Jobs Alert.
Recommended Govt. Jobs For You :-