CISF Recruitment 2018-19 – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published employment notification for CISF Bharti 2018 for recruiting up 519 experienced applicants for the post Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI). CISF invites online applications from eligible departmental candidates for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination-2018 (LDCE-2018). Interested and eligible candidates may apply beside to CISF ASI Bharti 2018 before last date (15 December 2018). This Web Page explains CISF ASI Vacancy 2018 in brief like as educational Qualification, age limit, application fee, how to apply & other rules.
CISF Recruitment 2018-18 & Jobs Details @ www.cisf.gov.in :
- Name of Department : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- Name of the Post : ASI (Executive).
- Total Number of Vacancy : 519 Posts (UR-404, SC-77, ST-38).
- Types of Job : Defence Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Web Link : www.cisf.gov.in
- Job Location : All India.
Summary of Post wise CISF Vacancy 2018-19 :
|Position Name||No. of Seats||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive)||519 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF ASI Recruitment 2018-19 :
Required Educational Qualification for CISF Jobs : Candidate should have Graduation from a recognized Educational University.
Service Eligibility : Candidate should have completed Five years of regular service including basic training in the Grade or Five Years combined regular service as Constable (GD), Head Constable (GD) and Constable (TM) as on 01.08.2018.
Nationality : Indian.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Maximum age limit is 35 Years as on 01.08.2018.
Age Relaxation :
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates – 05 years.
- For Other Backward Class Candidates – 03 years.
Selection Process of CISF ASI Recruitment 2018-19 :
In this CISF Recruitment Process the selection of the participated candidate will be based on Service Record, Physical Measurement and Written Examination.
CISF Bharti Physical Standards :
|Name of Category||Height||Chest|
|For General, SC & OBC Candidates||170 Cms||157 Cms||Minimum 80 Cms. with minimum expansion of 05 Cms. i.e. 80-85|
|Relaxed standard for the candidates falling in the category of : Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladhakh regions of Jammu & Kashmir.||165 Cms||155Cms||Minimum 78 Cms. with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e.78-83|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes.||162.5 Cms||154 Cms||Minimum 76 Cms. with minimum expansion of 05 Cms. i.e. 76-81|
Application Fee : General /OBC category Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit card/Debit Card of any bank. Application Fee is exempted for those candidates who are belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), women and Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply CISF ASI Jobs :
Interested and appropriate Candidates may apply for CISF Bharti 2018-19 in prescribed applications form along with required documents sent to Their Respective Unit Commanders on or before 15 December 2018. In case of Online Application then applicants should follow below instruction to fill online application..
- First of all, candidates have to log on Official website of CISF i.e. www.cisf.gov.in.
- Candidates should click on CISF Recruitment 2019 Advt. Link.
- Then applicants must read carefully CISF Vacancy Notification.
- Eligible Applicants should click on Apply Online Link.
- Candidates should fill up required details in CISF Online Registration Form.
- Applicants must uploaded scanned copy of passport size photo, appropriate documents with their signature in CISF Online Application Form.
- Candidates should recheck properly all required information filled by you in CISF Online Application Form.
- After that candidates have to click on Submit button.
- Candidates have to deposit Fee of Application through the SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit Card/ Debit Card of any Bank.
Scheduled Dates for CISF ASI Recruitment 2018-19 :
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application Form By the Unit Commanders : 15.12.2018.
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application By Respective Zonal DIsG : 22.12.2018.
- Tentative Date Date of Written Examination : 24.02.2019.
Important Links for CISF ASI Vacancy 2018-19 :
|Detailed Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming CISF Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
For more details of CISF Recruitment 2018 (CISF Bharti 2018-19), All applicants are advised to check official Advt. Notice or visit CISF’s official website i.e. www.cisf.gov.in before Apply. Here, we are providing all needy information of this CISF ASI Bharti 2018-19. Still if you have any trouble in Applying Online/Offline then you can write respective comment in below comment box. Stay tuned with DivayJobs.in & gets all recruitment notification of Upcoming CISF Vacancy 2018-19 and others Latest Government Jobs in India.
Recommended Govt. Jobs For You :-