CISF Recruitment 2018 – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has been published employment notification to invites online application for Male Indian Citizens for filling up the temporary posts for the post of 447 Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services). Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date (19 March 2018). This Web Page explains CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 in brief like as educational Qualification, age limit, application fee, how to apply & other rules.
CISF Recruitment 2018 & Jobs Details @ www.cisf.gov.in :
- Name of Department : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- Name of the Post : Constable (Driver).
- Total Number of Vacancy : 447 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Web Link : www.cisf.gov.in
Summary of Post wise CISF Vacancy -Driver Details :
|* Community Wise CISF Vacancy Details *|
|Sr. No.||Post Name||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total||ESM|
|Total Job Openings||220||66||32||119||447||44|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 :
Required Educational Qualification for CISF Jobs : Candidate should have passed 12th (Intermediate) or its equivalent from a recognized Educational Board or University. Applicants can verify through the CISF Vacancy Notification and get further information related required educational qualifications for CISF Constable Vacancy 2018.
Nationality : Indian.
Age Limit : Candidates should be between 21 to 27 years (Minimum & Maximum age limit) as on 19.03.2018.
- For Schedule Caste/Tribe Candidates: 05 years.
- For Other Backward Class Candidates: 03 years.
Job Location : All India State.
Selection Process for CISF Recruitment 2018 :
Selection of the participated candidate will be based on Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Test and Medical Test.
Physical Standards for CISF Jobs:
|For General, SC & OBC Candidates||170 Cms||Minimum 80 Cms. with minimum expansion of 05 Cms. i.e. 80-85|
|Relaxed standard for the candidates falling in the category of : Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas
and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladhakh regions of Jammu & Kashmir.
|165 Cms||Minimum 78 Cms. with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e.78-83|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes.||162.5 Cms||Minimum 76 Cms. with minimum expansion of 05 Cms. i.e. 76-81|
Application Fee : General /OBC category Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit card/Debit Card of any bank. Application Fee is exempted for those candidates who are belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), women and Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply CISF Vacancy:
Application from will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. Interested and appropriate Candidates may apply Online for CISF Recruitment 2018 go through the official website of CISF i.e. https://cisfrectt.in form 19 February 2018 to 19 March 2018. Applicants should follow below instruction to fill online application:
- First of all, candidates have to log on Official website of CISF i.e. cisf.gov.in
- Candidates should click on CISF Recruitment 2018 Advt. Link.
- Then applicants must study carefully CISF Constable/ Fire Notification.
- Eligible Applicants should click on Apply Online Link.
- Candidates should fill up required details in CISF Online Registration Form.
- Applicants must uploaded scanned copy of passport size photo, appropriate documents with their signature in CISF Online Application Form.
- Candidates should recheck properly all required information filled by you in CISF Online Application Form.
- After that candidates have to click on Submit button.
- Candidates have to deposit Fee of Application through the SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit Card/ Debit Card of any Bank.
Important Dates for CISF Recruitment 2018 :
- Starting Date for Submission of CISF Online Application : 12.02.2018.
- Last Date for Submission of CISF Online Application : 19.03.2018.
- Closing date for deposit of Application Fee through SBI Challan : 21.03.2018.
Important Links for CISF Jobs Notification:
|Detailed Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Conclusion: Applicants are invited to visit official website of CISF Recruitment 2018. As per the employment notification, mode of apply is online on or before last date. We are providing all needy information of this CISF vacancy 2018. Still if you have any trouble in Applying Online then you can write respective comment in below comment box. Stay tuned with DivayJobs.in & gets all recruitment notification of Latest Government Jobs in India.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications