BSNL JAO Exams Syllabus – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is going to conduct a competitive Examination for the Recruitment of 996 Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) in various offices of the BSNL across India. Here, we will talk about about Junior Accounts Officers (JAO) Exams syllabus, Pattern and Eligibility Criteria. BSNL invites 996 applications for JAO Post. Those candidates will participate in BSNL JAO Exam. This BSNL JAO Exams Syllabus or Exams Pattern is very useful to preparation.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be completed M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognized institution or University.
BSNL JAO Exams Pattern:
The Process of selection is through Open Competitive Examination. The Question Paper will be containing objective type with multiple options as answers to each question. The BSNL Jr. Account Officer exam consists of two papers.
Paper -I of BSNL JAO Exams Syllabus:
Name of Paper: General English and General Aptitude/ Awareness
No. of Question: 150 (General English 100 & General Aptitude/Awareness – 50)
No. of Marks: 150 Marks.
Duration of JAO Exam: 03 Hrs.
Paper-II BSNL JAO Exams Pattern:
Name of Paper: Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws
No. of Question: 150.
No. of Marks: 300 Marks.
Duration of Exam: 03 Hrs.
Negative Marking: There will be negative marking. 0.25 Marks will be subtract for each wrong answer. The exam paper will be related to commerce subjects, Tax and Commercial Laws will be that of Commerce Post Graduate Examination of an Indian University.
Syllabus For Junior Accounts Officers (JAO) Exams:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Junior Accounts Officers (JAO) Exam is very popular exam among the all exams conducted by BSNL.
Subjects of Paper-I: General English and General Aptitude/ Awareness.
- Comprehension of given passages and Grammar, usage and vocabulary.
General Aptitude/ General Awareness:
- Current events of national and international importance.
- General Mental ability.
- Test of reasoning & Quantitative Technique.
Subjects of Paper II: Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws.
- Company Accounts introduction; shares & debentures etc.
- Cash and fund flow statements.
- Company Accounts; final Accounts.
- Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing.
- And vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review.
- Techniques of auditing physical verification, examination of documents.
- Planning and audit, audit programs, working papers, audit process.
- Various types of Audit.
- Valuation of internal controls.
Financial Management an over view:
- Goals of Financial Management.
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit.
- Key activities of Financial Management.
- Organization of Finance Function.
- Basic concepts underlying accounting.
- Profit and Loss Accounts.
- Balance Sheet.
- Source and usage of final statements.
- Analysing financial performance.
- Financial topics related to balances received and profit and loss accounts.
- Financial ratios.
- Problems in financial statements and analysis.
- Applications of financial analysis.
- Break-even analysis and leverages.
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises :
- Capital Budgeting.
- Working Capital Management.
- Long term financing.
- Memorandum of Understanding.
- Financial Management & Control.
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments).
- Partnership Act.
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Contract Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Payment of Bonus Act.
- Industrial Dispute Act.
- Sales Tax Act.
Official Link for PDF of BSNL Accounts Officer Exams Pattern & Syllabus 2017:
Click Hare <– For Download BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus 2017.
Conclusion : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has uploaded the BSNL JAO exams syllabus for Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy. Those applicant who want to begin preparation for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam may check above BSNL Exam Syllabus. Download link of PDF of BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 you can find above.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications