Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 – High Court of Bombay has recently issued an employment notice regarding to Bombay High Court Bharti 2018 for filling up 54 vacant posts of Clerk. Bombay High Court invites online applications from eligible applicants who accomplish eligibility criteria for the position of Clerk Posts. Aspirants, who are really looking for Bombay High Court Jobs and make career in Government Sector Jobs then you are at the right place because we are describing all the necessary information regarding to the Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 within this article. Interested and eligible applicants may apply online against to High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2018 before closing date (19th September 2018). Educations Qualification, Age limit, Selection process, important dates, how to apply online & other recruitment rules are given below…
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 & BHC Vacancy Details @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in :
- Name of the Department : High Court of Bombay.
- Advt. No. : Adm/1436/2018.
- Total Number of Vacant Posts : 54 Openings.
- Types of Job : Govt. Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in or www.bhc.gov.in
- Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Summary of Post Wise Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 :
|Name of the Position||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary) + Grade Pay|
|Clerk||54 Posts||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With GP Rs. 1900/-|
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Bombay Recruitment :
Education Qualification for Bombay High Court Jobs :
- For Clerk : Candidates should be Graduate from any recognized University and Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I. of English Typing Speed Test of 40 W.P.M. and possessed Computer Certificate.
Note :- Candidates must possess Computer Knowledge Certificate of any of the following Institutes :
- Vocational Course – State Government.
- Vocational Course – Central Government.
- ITI – Central Government.
- ITI – State Government.
- Technical Board.
Age Limit for BHC Jobs : Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 to 38 Years and maximum age limit for SC, ST, OBC, SBC is 43 Years as on 28.03.2018.
Nationality : Indian.
Selection Process of Bombay High Court Vacancy :
In this Bombay High Court Recruitment process the applicants will be selected on the basis of Screening / Written Test , English Typing Test & Viva voice.
Application Fee : All Candidates have to pay as Examination Fee of Rs. 300/- through Online Payment System using of Credit Card/Debit Card or E-Challan.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 :
Interested and eligible candidates may Apply Online against to Bombay High Court Bharti 2018 go through the Official Website of Bombay High Court i.e. www.bhc.gov.in/bhcrecruitment/ from 10 Sep 2018 to 19 Sep 2018. However, checks out official notification link before apply to the High Court of Bombay Jobs.
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 :
- Starting Date for Submission of BHC Online Application : 10 Sept. 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of BHC Online Application : 19 Sept. 2018.
Vital Links for Bombay High Court Bharti 2018 :
|Detailed Advt. Notice Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming Bombay High Court Jobs Updates :-
Conclusion : To get more info related to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 (Bombay High Court Bharti 2018), kindly visit official website of High Court of Bombay i.e. www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in or www.bhc.gov.in. Get in touch with us (Divya Jobs Alert) and keep update yourself about to the Upcoming Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018-19 and all India Govt Jobs.
Recommended Govt. Jobs For You :-