Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – High Court of Bombay has advertized Govt Jobs Notification for the High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2019 for filling up 102 (68+38) vacant posts of Clerk and Peon on Regular basis. Bombay High Court invites online applications from eligible applicants who accomplish eligibility criteria for the position of Clerk and Peon. Aspirants, who are really looking for Upcoming Bombay High Court Jobs 2019-20 and make career in Government Sector Jobs then you are at the right place, because we are describing all the necessary information regarding to the Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019 within this article. Interested and eligible applicants may apply online for Bombay High Court Bharti 2019 at BHC’s website i.e. www.bhc.gov.in before closing date (17th August 2019). Educations Qualification, Age limit, Selection process, important dates, how to apply online & other recruitment rules are given below…
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 & BHC Jobs Details @ www.bhc.gov.in :
- Name of the Department : High Court of Bombay.
- Number of Vacant Posts : 102 Openings.
- Types of Job : Govt Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in or www.bhc.gov.in
- Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Post Wise Details of Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019 :
|Name of the Position||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Clerk||64||Rs.19900 – 63200/-|
|Peon||38||Rs.15000 – 47600/-|
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2019 :
Education Qualification for Bombay High Court Jobs :
- For Clerk Post : Candidate must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. And must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board or ITI for English Typing with speed of 40 W.P.M having Computer Certificate.
- For Peon Post : Candidate should be passed in 7th Class or Equivalent. For more details refer to Official Advertisement.
Age Limit for BHC Jobs : Applicant’s Lower and upper age limit is 18 to 38 Years and 43 Years for Reserved Category as on 01.08.2019.
Nationality : Indian.
Selection Process of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 :
In this Bombay High Court PA Recruitment 2019, the applicants will be selected on the basis of Screening / Written Test, English Typing Test and Viva voce.
Application Fee : All candidates have to pay as Examination Fee through Online mode using of Credit Card/Debit Card or Online or Challan. Post wise fee details are as under..
|For Clerk All Category||Rs.100|
|For Peon All Category||Rs.50|
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019 :
Interested and eligible candidates may Apply Online for this Bombay High Court Bharti 2019 go through the Official Website of Bombay High Court i.e. www.bhc.gov.in from 03 Aug 2019 to 17 Aug 2019. However, checks out official notification link before apply to the High Court of Bombay Jobs.
Essential Dates for Bombay High Court Bharti 2019 :
- Starting Date for Submission of BHC Online Application : 03 August 2019.
- Closing Date for Submission of BHC Online Application : 17 August 2019.
Important Links for Bombay High Court Clerk & Peon Vacancy 2019 :
|Official Advt. Notice Link||[Clerk] & [Peon]|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming Bombay High Court Jobs 2019-20 Updates :-
Conclusion : To get more info related to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019, kindly check official advertisement and visit also at official website of High Court of Bombay i.e. www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in or www.bhc.gov.in before apply online. Get in touch with us (Divya Jobs Alert) and keep update yourself about to the Latest & Upcoming Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019-20 and all India Govt Jobs.