Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 – High Court of Bombay has recently published public employment notice regarding to filling up 8921 vacant posts of Stenographer (L.G.), Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal through Direct Recruitment. Bombay High Court invites online applications from eligible applicants who accomplish eligibility criteria for the position of Steno, Junior Clerk and Peon Posts. Aspirants, who are really looking for Bombay High Court Jobs and make career in Government Sector Jobs then you are at the right place because we are describing all the necessary information regarding to the Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 within this article. Interested and eligible applicants may apply online against to High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2018 before closing date (10th April 2018). Educations Qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply & other recruitment rules are given below…
Advt. No. – Rule/X – 2319/71, Dated on 20-Nov-2009.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 & BHC Vacancy Details @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in :
- Name of the Department : High Court of Bombay.
- Total Number of Vacant Posts : 8921 Openings.
- Types of Job : Govt. Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in or www.bhc.gov.in
- Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Summary of Post Wise Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 :
|Name of the Position||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary) + Grade Pay|
|Stenographer||1013 Posts||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With GP Rs. 4300/-|
|Junior Clerk||4738 Posts||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Peon/Hamal||3170 Posts||Rs. 4440 – 7440/- With GP Rs. 1300/-|
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Bombay Recruitment :
Education Qualification for Bombay High Court Jobs :
- For Stenographer : Candidates should be passed S.S.C. Board Examination and Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I. of Shorthand speed of 100 WPM & 40 wpm Typing Speed in English and Marathi Typing with speed of 30 WPM and Marathi Shorthand speed of 80 WPM having Computer Knowledge Certificate.
- For Junior Clerk : Applicants should have passed S.S.C. Board Examination and must have 40 wpm Typing Speed in English & 30 wpm typing speed In Marathi with Computer Knowledge Certificate.
- For Peon/Hamal : The aspirant must have passed at least 7th Standard with good physique.
Note :- Candidates must possess Computer Knowledge Certificate of any of the following Institutes :
- Vocational Course – State Government.
- Vocational Course – Central Government.
- ITI – Central Government.
- ITI – State Government.
- Technical Board.
Age Limit for BHC Jobs : Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 to 38 Years and maximum age limit for SC, ST, OBC, SBC is 43 Years as on 28.03.2018.
Nationality : Indian.
Selection Process of Bombay High Court Vacancy :
In this Bombay High Court Recruitment process the applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test , Skill Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Bombay High Court Recruitment Department has not demanded any type of Application fee for this Recruitment Process. There is no application fee. It is completely free of cost. Candidates should keep in mind that, they no need to send any Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheque etc. towards any type of charges at the time of filling up the application form.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 :
Interested and eligible candidates may Apply Online against to BHC Recruitment 2018 go through the Official Website of Bombay High Court i.e. www.bhc.gov.in/bhcrecruitment/ from 02 March 2018 to 10 April 2018. However, checks out official notification link before apply to the High Court of Bombay Jobs.
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 :
- Starting Date for Registration of BHC Offline Application : 28 March 2018
- Closing Date for Registration of BHC Offline Application : 10 April 2018.
- Date of the Screening Test : 06 May 2018.
- Date Of Screening Test Result : 10 May 2018.
Vital Links for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 :
|Detailed Advt. Notice Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming Bombay High Court Jobs Updates :-
Conclusion : To get more info related to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018, kindly visit official website of High Court of Bombay i.e. www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in or www.bhc.gov.in. Get in touch with us (Divya Jobs Alert) and keep update yourself about to the Upcoming Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018-19 and all India Govt Jobs.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications