BARC Recruitment 2018 – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has recently published employment notification for recruitment of 102 vacant post of Stipendiary Trainees (Category I & II), Technician, Security Guard, Pharmacist, Driver & Various Vacancy in various discipline. BARC invites online applications from active and self-motivated applicants for the following positions in BARC, Mysuru and Challakere/Chitradurga. Interested and eligible applicants may apply for BARC Jobs by Online Mode before given deadline (12th September 2018). To get more details of BARC Bharti 2018 like as Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Method, how to apply & other recruitment rules are given below…
About BARC : BARC is the shorten form of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. It was established on 03 January 1954 in India. BARC provides nuclear facility services for India. It was recognized to merge all the research and development activity for nuclear reactors and technology under the Atomic Energy Commission. Its provides multiple facilities in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Director of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is K.N. Vyas.
BARC Recruitment 2018 & Jobs Details @ www.barc.gov.in :
- Name of the Organization : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
- Advt. No. : BARC/MYS/01/2018.
- No. of Vacancy : 102 Posts.
- Type of Jobs : Govt Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.barc.gov.in
- Job Location : Mysuru, Karnataka.
Summary of Post Wise BARC Vacancy 2018 :
|Name of offered Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Stipendiary Trainees Category- I||86 Posts||Rs. 16,000/- (Per Month)|
|Stipendiary Trainees Category- II||138 Posts||Rs. 10,500/- (Per Month)|
|Technician/ B – Boiler Attendant||03 Posts||Rs. 21,700/- + Allowance|
|Sub Officer/ B||01 Posts||Rs. 35400/- + Allowance|
|Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman/ A||03 Posts||Rs. 21700/- + Allowance|
|Driver Ordinary Grade||03 Posts||Rs. 19900/- + Allowance|
|Security Guard||09 Posts||Rs. 18000/- + Allowance|
|Pharmacist/B||01 Post||Rs. 29200/- + Allowance|
|Steno Grade – III||01 Post||Rs. 25500/- + Allowance|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
||03 Posts||Rs. 25500/- + Allowance|
Eligible Criteria for Latest BARC Bharti 2018 :
Education Qualifications for BARC Jobs :
- For Stipendiary Trainees Category- I : Applicants should possess Diploma in relevant Engineering Discipline OR Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. (Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/ Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subjects).
- For Stipendiary Trainees Category- II : Candidates must have HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate OR SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate and ITI trade certificate in A/C Mechanic/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/
- For Others Post : Aspirant should be done 10th, 12th, B.Sc., ITI, Diploma and Graduation from any Recognized Board/University. Furthermore, to get more information regarding to education qualification check official advertisement before appearing online.
Age Limit for BARC Jobs 2018 As on 12.09.2018 : Applicant’s Lower and Upper age limit should be between 18 to 40 Years or as per post. For more details check official Advt. Notice that in given below.
Nationality : Indian.
Recruitment Process for BARC Vacancy :
In this BARC Recruitment Process the selection of the applicant will be based on Preliminary Test, Advanced Test & Skills Test. The concerned person will have to come to Mysuru for documentary verification.
BARC Recruitment Application Fee : General and OBC candidates have to pay as application charges of Rs. 150/- for Category-I and Rs. 100/- for Category-II. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and Women category.
How to Apply BARC Vacancy 2018 :
Interested candidates may apply Online against to BARC Bharti 2018 through the website https://recruit.barc.gov.in form 20 August 2018 to 12 September 2018 hereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Events for BARC Recruitment 2018 :
- Starting Date for Submission of BARC Online Application : 20 August 2018.
- Closing Date for Submission of BARC Online Application : 12 September 2018.
Important Links for BARC Bharti 2018 :
|Detailed Advt. Notice Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming BARC Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
Conclusion : Applicants, who are appearing for BARC Bharti 2018, kindly visit official webiste i.e. www.barc.gov.in before apply to BARC Recruitment 2018. Get in tough with us (Divya Jobs Alert) and get all updates regarding to Upcoming BARC Vacancy 2018-19. Candidates can subscribe DivyaJobs.in by Press Ctrl+D and get instant Free Jobs Alert in your Email Inbox.
Recommended Govt. Jobs For You :-