BARC Recruitment 2019 – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has recently published employment notification for recruitment of 60 vacant post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer. BARC invites online applications from active and self-motivated applicants for the following Group-C posts in BARC and constituent units of DAE located in Mumbai, Tarapur, Visakhapatnam and Kolkata. Interested and eligible applicants may apply for BARC Jobs by Online Mode at official website i.e. www.barc.gov.in before given deadline (25th February 2019). To get more details of BARC Bharti 2019 like as Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Method, how to apply & other recruitment rules are given below…
About BARC – BARC is the shorten form of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. It was established on 03 January 1954 in India. BARC provides nuclear facility services for India. It was recognized to merge all the research and development activity for nuclear reactors and technology under the Atomic Energy Commission. Its provides multiple facilities in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Director of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is K.N. Vyas.
BARC Recruitment 2019 & Jobs Details @ www.barc.gov.in :
- Name of the Organization : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
- Advt. No. : 01/2019-R-III.
- No. of Vacancy : 60 Posts.
- Type of Jobs : Govt Jobs.
- Category of Jobs : Group-C.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.barc.gov.in
- Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Summary of Post Wise BARC Vacancy 2019 :
|Name of offered Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||47||Rs. 25500/- Level 4
Eligible Criteria for Latest BARC Bharti 2019 :
Education Qualifications for BARC Jobs :
- For UDC : Applicants should possess a Degree from any recognized University or its equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- For Steno : Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent and Speed of 80 W.P.M. in English stenography and Typing speed in English of 30 W.P.M.
- Furthermore, to get more information regarding to education qualification check official advertisement before appearing online.
Age Limit : Applicant’s Lower and Upper age limit should be between 18 to 27 Years or as 25 February 2019. For more details check official Advt. Notice that in given below.
Nationality : Indian.
Selection Process for BARC Jobs 2019 – UDC & Steno Posts :
In this BARC Recruitment Process the selection of the applicant will be based on Written Test & Stenography Skills Test. The Exam will be conducted in Mumbai only.
Application Fee : General and OBC candidates have to pay as application charges of Rs. 100/- through Online Mode Only. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWD and Women category.
How to Apply BARC Vacancy 2019 :
Interested candidates may apply online against to BARC Bharti 2019 through the official website i.e. www.barc.gov.in or https://recruit.barc.gov.in form 31 January 2019 to 25 February 2019 hereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Events for BARC Recruitment 2019 :
- Starting Date for Submission of BARC Online Application : 31 Jan 2019.
- Closing Date for Submission of BARC Online Application : 25 Feb 2019.
Important Links for BARC Bharti 2019 :
|Official Advt. Notice Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming BARC Vacancy 2019-20 Updates :-
Conclusion : Applicants, who are appearing for BARC Bharti 2019, kindly visit official website i.e. www.barc.gov.in before apply beside to BARC Recruitment 2019. Get in tough with us (Divya Jobs Alert) and get all updates regarding to Upcoming BARC Vacancy 2019-20. Candidates can subscribe DivyaJobs.in by Press Ctrl+D and get instant Free Jobs Alert in your Email Inbox.
Recommended Govt. Jobs For You :-