BARC Recruitment 2018 – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has recently published employment notice to filling up 11 vacant post of Stenographer & Junior Purchase Assistant Vacancy. BARC invites online applications from active and self motivated applicants for the position of Stenographer & Jr. Purchase Assistant. Interested and eligible applicants may apply for BARC Jobs by Online Mode before given deadline (16th April 2018). Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Method, how to apply & other recruitment rules are given below…
About BARC : BARC is the shorten form of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. It was established on 03 January 1954 in India. BARC provides nuclear facility services for India. It was recognized to merge all the research and development activity for nuclear reactors and technology under the Atomic Energy Commission. Its provides multiple facilities in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Director of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is K.N. Vyas.
Advt. No. : 1/DPS/2018.
BARC Recruitment 2018 & Jobs Details @ www.barc.gov.in :
- Name of the Organization : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
- Total No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts.
- Name of the Post : Stenographer & Jr. Purchase Assistant.
- Types of Job : Govt Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.barc.gov.in
Summary of Post Wise BARC Vacancy 2018 :
|Name of offered Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Stenographer (Gr-II)||01 Post||Rs. 35400/- Level 6 in the Pay Matrix|
|Stenographer (Gr-III)||05 Posts||Rs. 25500/- Level 4 in the Pay Matrix|
|Junior Purchase Assistant (for EXS)||04 Posts|
|Junior Purchase Assistant (for PWD)||01 Post|
Eligible Criteria for Latest BARC Recruitment :
Education Qualifications for BARC Jobs :
- For Stenographer (Gr-II) : Applicants should possess 10 Class Standard (High School) with 100 W.P.M. Stenographer and 45 W.P.M. English Typing.
- For Stenographer (Gr-III) : Candidates must have Matriculation (High School) with 80 W.P.M. Stenographer and 30 W.P.M. English Typing.
- For Junior Purchase Assistant : Applicants should have Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline with minimum 50% Marks.
Age Limit for BARC Jobs 2018 : Applicant’s Lower and Upper age limit should be between 18 to 27 Years.
Nationality : Indian.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Recruitment Process for BARC Vacancy :
The selection process will be based on written examination / skill examination and Interview. The concerned person will have to come to Mumbai for documentary verification.
Application Fee : There is no need to Pay as Applications Fees.
How to Apply BARC Vacancy 2018 :
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://recruit.barc.gov.in form 17 March 2018 to 16 April 2018 hereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Events for BARC Recruitment 2018 :
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form : 17 March 2018.
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Form : 16 April 2018.
Important Links for BARC Vacancy 2018 :
|Detailed Advt. Notice Link||Click Here|
|Online Apply Links||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal Link||Click Here|
Latest & Upcoming BARC Vacancy 2018-19 Updates :-
Conclusion : Applicants, who are appearing for BARC Jobs 2018, kindly visit official webiste i.e. www.barc.gov.in before apply to BARC Recruitment 2018. Get in tough with us (Divya Jobs Alert) and get all updates regarding to Upcoming BARC Vacancy 2018-19. Candidates can subscribe DivyaJobs.in by Press Ctrl+D and get instant Free Jobs Alert in your Email Inbox.
Read Also Latest Govt Jobs Notifications